test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

WHY A QUE? As A founder I should be exempt.

talrunetalrune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I feel us Founders should be exempt from a que or at least moved up the list.....alot of the new f2p models do this for those that pay a fee such as guardian pack or hero pack we paid for...just saying..a que is annoying specially when you fork out alot of money and are 900 in line to get on server.

Comments

• Options
    bardmedicine11bardmedicine11 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    talrune wrote: »
    I feel us Founders should be exempt from a que or at least moved up the list.....alot of the new f2p models do this for those that pay a fee such as guardian pack or hero pack we paid for...just saying..a que is annoying specially when you fork out alot of money and are 900 in line to get on server.

A what?
    Just teasing...
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    Heroes of the North will jump to the front of the queue as part of their exclusive. Thanks for your patience!
  • Options
    samygentsamygent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yup I paid exactly for this ( When loads are high, jump to the head of the queue and get priority log-in access. (account unlock) ) Queue position : 338

nevermind , I went from 338 to 0 :cool:
  • Options
    sanctiussanctius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    VIP GAME ACCESS
    When loads are high, jump to the head of the queue and get priority log-in access. (account unlock)

Part of the hero package...and I was just put in a queue aswell...straaange :)
  • Options
    skeetz77skeetz77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    agreed..pretty absurd
  • Options
    mmoplaya1971mmoplaya1971 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh so **** the $60 players.
  • Options
    solidagesolidage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    +1

Currently in a queue...not cool...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    **** this going to play Age of Wushu.

....................../
  • Options
    briarrose1briarrose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    queue is 1963 :( teach me to log and fix dinner for the family!
  • Options
    sedrielsedriel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm a HotN and I had to wait through a Que as well. #1 Reason I bought the pack was for this and I was 157 in que.
  • Options
    archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so i paid 60usd and i get to w8 2950 players in queue. cool
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013

They got exactly what was advertised. I fail to see the issue.
  • Options
    astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    I could have sworn the VIP access thing was part of the guardian pack when I bought it...
  • Options
    ervoniservonis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't even get to the queue because it's so congested. Why did I pay for this? This is appalling.
  • Options
    jangobladesjangoblades Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That's because there are other Founders ahead of you. I am just a F2P OB tester and I see me getting knocked back further in queue as more Founders log in by the looks. Sitting at 2568 and it jumped up 2972.
  • Options
    solidagesolidage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    sedriel wrote: »
    I'm a HotN and I had to wait through a Que as well. #1 Reason I bought the pack was for this and I was 157 in que.

same, i have faith this is a mix up somewhere.
  • Options
    cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What que I still cant get in, goes to patching then nothing happens.
  • Options
    laurana2013laurana2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Heroes of the North will jump to the front of the queue as part of their exclusive. Thanks for your patience!

i am not worried as to the queue and am keeping busy with other stuff but i do have over 108 people ahead of me in queue even though i have the hero of the north pack. not sure if this is working as intended?
  • Options
    sedrielsedriel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Was at 300 now 855 then 255 then 764. Why is my number fluctuating?
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i am not worried as to the queue and am keeping busy with other stuff but i do have over 108 people ahead of me in queue even though i have the hero of the north pack. not sure if this is working as intended?

You have 108 HOTN founders ahead of you.
  • Options
    demonical3demonical3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    HoTN jump AHEAD in the que... it basicly means you have a seperate shorter Founder que instead of beign stuck in teh general one with the rest of us :P and that is even if you can acess the game... i cant get the launcher to... well launch
  • Options
    tilt42tilt42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Enough with the elitism! You bought a clearly defined product. This in no way makes you (or me) a VIP customer, at least not to the point where you can demand special treatment and feel betrayed when you don't get it.
  • Options
    egoboostedegoboosted Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The champions should have a bit of a jump as well. My mistake for backing them. Won't make that mistake again...no more money to you guys.
  • Options
    xphiliationxphiliation Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm going to go ahead and agree with this que sucking hardcore, especially for people who payed for the game when they really didn't need to. The game is amazing and I really hate sitting in a 2700 player que when most likely over half of those people are free to play new comers.

/rant
  • Options
    razzy415razzy415 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    BOOM! Here comes the Queue!

Meanwhile on League of Legends:

Freljord Begins!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    They got exactly what was advertised. I fail to see the issue.

Yes, you do fail.
  • Options
    babooshkaababooshkaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Queues usually die off after the initial surge in interest fades over the weeks. I do understand they need to keep the servers stable but it is frustrating. Kids in bed, got 1hr to game before I head up as work in the morning. Sit down and 1300 in a queue.
  • Options
    erinianerinian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    VIP access for Founders now!!!! im suporting this game and this company since the Alpha Betas and Now it is a desrespect to be on a 1500 Queue! Disapointed!
  • Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The priority access doesn't let you skip the queue, but it does let you jump to the front of the queue behind the other founders.

Did you think they were going to kick people off the server for you?
  • Options
    egoboostedegoboosted Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tilt42 wrote: »
    Enough with the elitism! You bought a clearly defined product. This in no way makes you (or me) a VIP customer, at least not to the point where you can demand special treatment and feel betrayed when you don't get it.

Actually, yes, it does. Spending money on a game where you don't actually have to makes you a VIP....spending an idiotic amount of money shouldn't mean as much as they are making it mean.
This discussion has been closed.