test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[US/NA] The LEGION - PvP/PvE Hardcore Gaming Community

americanavronamericanavron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
Logo2-1.png

website_picture.jpg

General Information.

Guild Name: The LEGION
Guild Master: American
Assistant GM: Lilena
Chapter Leader: American
Time Zone: All North American
Playstyle: PvP (primary), PvE (secondary)
Minimum Age: 21 (exceptions made)
Voicechat: TeamSpeak 3
Twitter: @thelegiongaming
Facebook: facebook.com/thelegiongaming
Email: thelegionmanager@gmail.com

Quick Notes About The LEGION.

- 11 time Vanarch in TERA
- Successful PvP Battles in EQ2, WoW, Warhammer, and TERA
- Competitive PvP/BG/Arena groups
- PvE Static Groups, DKP, Raids
- Extremely Social TeamSpeak
- Hosting of Server Events
- Recognition in MMO Newsletters, Fan Sites
- Number of Youtube Videos (PvP, PvE, Guides)

Who we are.

The LEGION, officially The LEGION Gaming, is a close group of gamers dedicated to the best gaming experience possible. We recruit the player, not the character, and this has held true through years of gaming and titles. We have a history rich in success through all aspects of gameplay, and strive to engage our community, wherever that may be, the best we can.

Our guild focuses on building skillful players, mature relationships, and impacting the server from not only a PvP/PvE side, but also as a reputable force in the game itself.

The LEGION boasts a strong administrative backbone which allows coordination, social interaction, and talented players a common ground for success. This has often been stated as the reason to our high retention rate, active player base, and in-game honors.

The LEGION Gaming was founded in 2003, with roots as early as 1996. You can read our entire history on our website at www.TheLEGIONgaming.com

What we are looking for.

We are looking to increase our numbers in Neverwinter. The LEGION will only have as many members as needed to accomplish our goals. The LEGION is not only looking for dedicated players that will contribute to the LEGION, but members that will put The LEGION first, even before their own in game interests.

We encourage you to join us on the forums (our website) and in TeamSpeak to learn more. In the past we've had members online at all hours of the day and night. Groups are available on a regular basis so that the LEGION members can progress more efficiently and successfully.

Our gaming community does not only play Neverwinter. We have a branch in multiple games, and will be opening a new branch in The Elder Scrolls Online. We hope that as a player you find the community satisfying to your needs, and continue to game with us as we move forward. This is the foundation of our group, gaming together as a family, as a legion, throughout our tenure.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

What are my character requirements to join?
- We currently accept all levels, but will change that as the game progresses as we are an endgame guild. Exceptions are made on members who join us from another branch of The L E G I O N in a different game. An officer (or two) will speak with you in TeamSpeak and relay our guild's expectations, rules, and protocol. If both parties agree, you will be accepted and welcomed into The L E G I O N.

Who do I contact to join?
- You can contact any member of The LEGION or apply directly on our website, www.thelegiongaming.com

Is TeamSpeak 3 required?
- Yes, you do not have to have a mic, but you must be able to listen and follow instructions.

I'm new to the game, is that ok?
- Of course, we recruit the player, not the toon. We recognize that talented players are all across the internet. Some may just be joining Neverwinter. If you have a positive personality, competent learning skills, and patience to grasp the game; we will work with you and help you reach those goals. We build a community, not just pvp groups.

Do you have alliances?
- Yes, we are allied with a handful of guilds through multiple games. Some of them often come into our TeamSpeak or group with us in game.

I have more questions that are not listed
- Please ask! You can check out our website or contact an office in-game. For specific needs, you can email the officers at thelegionmanager@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
American
GM of The L E GI O N
www.TheLEGIONgaming.com
Post edited by americanavron on

Comments

• saruugamisaruugami Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    great community in Tera. Which server/shard The Legion will be playing on?
  • americanavronamericanavron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Saruugami, thank you! We are on the Dragon Shard
  • numpadicnumpadic Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And i thought this couldnt get any better since game went live, first i must say, thank you guys for coming here, nv is amazing as u can see, ur videos were really helpful on rotations when i played tera sorc, and now ur guild is on this game and im also on dragon shard, i will be applying to ur guild asap

Rolex-CW-15