test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

founder unable to log in

fyrestorme1fyrestorme1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 98
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I can't even get passed the friggin launcher! Whenever I try to run the launcher/patcher I get this:

kXPr4Rj.jpg

This has been resolved. Half of these posts in this thread are violating the rules though! I'm not going to moderate this just because it's likely lost in time but come on guys...
No need to insult each other...*sighs*
-Ambisinisterr
Post edited by fyrestorme1 on

Comments

• Options
    silmarilzsilmarilz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't even get passed the friggin launcher! Whenever I try to run the launcher/patcher I get this:

kXPr4Rj.jpg

same here.
  • Options
    toxicchemicalstoxicchemicals Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    Pack buyers had their headstart, honestly just stfu.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Im not a founder, just signed up for beta today. Having this same issue trying to log in.
  • Options
    donkenojidonkenoji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I'm a pack buyer and I agree with this.
  • Options
    nheverlynheverly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey, you can go into your neverwinter folder and launch the client directly, if you're already fully patched.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    nheverly wrote: »
    Hey, you can go into your neverwinter folder and launch the client directly, if you're already fully patched.

thank you! doing it from the folder rather than the desktop icon did it! Appreciate you.
  • Options
    brodahamurbrodahamur Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    donkenoji wrote: »
    I'm a pack buyer and I agree with this.

Sorry, I paid $200 for preferential treatment. You may not like it, but $200 is a lotta money to be booted out and be unable to login when there are F2P players online.

#NoSympathyForF2PUsers
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    brodahamur wrote: »
    Sorry, I paid $200 for preferential treatment. You may not like it, but $200 is a lotta money to be booted out and be unable to login when there are F2P players online.

#NoSympathyForF2PUsers

you paid $200 to start early which you did, and get special items/diamonds which you did. I did too. NOWHERE does it say you will receive preferential treatment.
  • Options
    donkenojidonkenoji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013

#NoSympathyForF2PUsers

Unfortunately, I don't see "preferential treatment" on the pack rundowns. May be you should let the devs know they missed something.
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2013

#NoSympathyForF2PUsers

and as for that, wtf? I paid $200 but I'm not a moron. Did you just shove your head so far up your *** that it's back on your shoulders?
  • Options
    malirrismalirris Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013

#NoSympathyForF2PUsers

Actually your $200 only got you priority queue's, some vanity ingame items, different race, and some other non essential things. It did not get you any special treatment past your 5 day headstart. Don't like it? Then don't spend that $200 next time without actually reading what you are getting. You are in the same situation as the rest of us now that the game is live, did you honestly think they would bow down and cater to every demand of founder's? Interesting....
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Sure it does...

http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/hero

Specifically this...
    VIP GAME ACCESS
    When loads are high, jump to the head of the queue and get priority log-in access. (account unlock)
  • Options
    edited April 2013

#NoSympathyForF2PUsers

HOT **** (/. \) you hate f2p users yet play games aimed towards them? AND EXPECT SPECIAL TREATMENT?

or maybe because your budget doesn't allow you to feel special in b2p or p2p games so you come into f2p games spend alot of money on the expensive stuff to make yourself feel good

10/10 your logic would bang and impregnate.
    [Mem has been Slayed]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    beaghan1 wrote: »
    and as for that, wtf? I paid $200 but I'm not a moron. Did you just shove your head so far up your *** that it's back on your shoulders?

Hmm...not sure what you're upset about. If you're not F2P, then that doesn't really apply to you, does it?

#LightenUpFrancis.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Sure it does...

Specifically this...

notice there is no que in this game to log in
  • Options
    clurdgeclurdge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Sure it does...

Specifically this...

If you can get to a queue then I am sure you will get to front of line. Being a founder does not mean you are magically insulated from any issues they have.
  • Options
    malirrismalirris Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sure it does...

Specifically this...

I stated priority queue access. The issue today is NOT with queue, but the fact that the Shards were not prepared for the massive connection happening at one time. There is no getting around this no matter which bracket you are in (FTP, Guardian, Founder etc). Suck it up and deal with it buttercup, and stop trying to be a special snowflake.
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    D'Brickashaw Ferguson....

*Backs slowly out of the room*
  • Options
    cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Get lost you moron,
    we got the head start because we PAID to play unlike freeloaders like you,
    if you bought something from a shop and when you got home it didn't work you'd take it straight back to the shop and complain,
    this is the same thing we have bought and paid for a product and now it doesen't work.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    HOT **** (/. \) you hate f2p users yet play games aimed towards them? AND EXPECT SPECIAL TREATMENT?

or maybe because your budget doesn't allow you to feel special in b2p or p2p games so you come into f2p games spend alot of money on the expensive stuff to make yourself feel good

I challenge you to read back through my post and find the word "hate".

The game may be targeted at F2P, but they offered me an option to pay $200 to get cosmetic items, early access, and head of the line queue prefs. Doesn't seem like we're getting that is all I'm saying. The hash tag is simply meant to imply that if a F2P user can't login, I don't really feel sorry for that user. If a Founder can't login, that's a pretty big let down.

Lotsa hate in forums...gotta love the internet.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

This is at crag btw

since people don't read posts
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I challenge you to read back through my post and find the word "hate".

The game may be targeted at F2P, but they offered me an option to pay $200 to get cosmetic items, early access, and head of the line queue prefs. Doesn't seem like we're getting that is all I'm saying. The hash tag is simply meant to imply that if a F2P user can't login, I don't really feel sorry for that user. If a Founder can't login, that's a pretty big let down.

Lotsa hate in forums...gotta love the internet.

"head of the line queue prefs" but there is no que going on in the game atm so what are you complaining for?
  • Options
    mofugli1mofugli1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    It does in fact indicate 'preferential treatment' in the form of being moved to the FRONT OF THE QUEUE during heavy server loads - get your info correct before posting maybe, hmmm?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    mofugli1 wrote: »
    it does in fact indicate 'preferential treatment' in the form of being moved to the front of the queue during heavy server loads - get your info correct before posting maybe, hmmm?

read posts directly above you
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I think I made my point clear.

I'm done feeding the trolls...peace, I'm out.
  • Options
    occeloccel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can't we all just get along!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    seeing as how i finally made my point i deem this thread null and void
  • Options
    bobbyk45238bobbyk45238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    When the game/server is experiencing issues, EVERYONE gets screwed, so suck it up.
  • Options
    j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013

Hey, buddy. Your gif is off topic. Please refer to forum rules and regulation. ;)
    You're right. Let's leave the modding to the mods though and report them instead. - Ambisinisterr
    4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
    WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...
  • Options
    popacapzpopacapz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    someones mad because they cant afford the founder packs.
This discussion has been closed.