test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Open Beta Launch = FAIL

124»

Comments

• smognightsmognight Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    well like i said...stuff like this happens and we just have to chill and wait untill they will fix it sooner or later.

But 1 Thing i have to say: If they would let more ppl in Closed-Beta then i wont belive that stuff like this will happen...but now open-Beta and xxxxxxxxx ppl want to join This game. No wonder :D
  • mrbluebirdmrbluebird Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    breatha wrote: »
    No it wasn't. And in addition you're being condescending BECAUSE she's a woman. There are 50 previous posts in this very thread by men that are genuinely rude, but I don't see you 'schooling' them. I'm all for uppity women! When men are 'uppity' you call them BRAVE and BOLD. When women are uppity you call us *****es. All I want to say Mr. Blue Bird, is STFU.

And I'm not miserable at all, I'm hilarious.

ROFL.

So I'm sexist for pointing out character flaws in a woman, simply because she's a woman.

*thumbs up*

You should be a politician, dude. You've got a reallll talent there.

Just so we're clear, YOU brought sex into this, not me. You brought "******es" into this, not me.

Allow me to direct you to the dictionary entry for uppity, where it is a word that exists on it's own, outside of the context of feminism.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/uppity

You should read this, and maybe reconsider your stance. But, that's working off the assumption you have more than two brain cells to bounce off each to form a coherent thought, which I'm guessing isn't really all that likely.

Oh, and you are hilarious. You got that right.

See ya! :D