test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon Server Looking for a guild

twimbletwimble Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
Play times available from 3pm to 6pm pacific time.
Experienced Player, from EQ, EQ2, DDO, and Age of Camelot.
Charcter is Creadance I am a founder member currently lv13.
looking for a guild that Friendly and helpful and not too heavy in raids but still does raid's/groups for Dungeons.
Also I would like a guild that does not take thing too seriously.
Post edited by twimble on

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hello Twimble, with your goals of finding a home, you might take a look at www.sinisterswarm.com, we are on the Dragon server and always looking for like minded players such as yourself. I will send you some more information via a pm so we can discuss your goals and wants. Good luck in your search Twimble.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I can vouch for Sinister Swarm. Haven't heard anything but good about 'em.
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I can vouch for Sinister Swarm. Haven't heard anything but good about 'em.
    You are too kind Scrolltrool and thank you for your praise. Truly an honor.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • theblueshepherdtheblueshepherd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sent you a PM- I will talk to you about the guild and our goals instead of sending you on a forum hunt.

-Kal The Dragon Wolf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

___________House Kal'Daka Recruiting______________
    GUILD SITE: http://housekaldaka.enjin.com/