test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Experienced guild leader looking to form Causal Social Guild (ALL WELCOME)

aaron92232aaron92232 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
Hey everyone ^^

WE ARE NOW IN GAME, SEARCH US OR ADD ME GINTOKI@AARON92232

I've ran guilds in the past in other games and have some experience. My most successful guild was in Guild wars 2 "Enemy of the world (ETW)" On the underworld server, we were 300 strong at one point before the game started dying out.

What I am to achieve myself is friendly social experience to maximize game play without taking things too seriously. Making the most of everything in our own way taking each step at a time in our own time.

I would also like to form a community of people who take their passion for games out of neverwinter to other games as well, Playing games with others always makes the experience better after all (Don't have to if you don't want too)

We also accept anyone who is learning english and wants to learn english through experience and gaming.

Now thats background out the way.

Will also be looking for people to help out with this project, must be friendly social and helpful if when needed (knowledge of the game isn't 100% needed as it will be a learning experience for everyone to enjoy)

Current guild stuff/ ideas (open to change ^^)

-name: Enemy Of The World (open to change)
-We do not want to run a dictatorship, we want people to be able to enjoy the game and have a say in where the guild progresses.
-Ranks are going to be down to rolls within the guild not power given but responsibility given.
-Rules: Everything is allowed apart from Racism and sexist comments including anything else to single people out and -give them a bad experience
-Everyone of all ages are accepted.
-We have a mumble server for voip (I know the game has built in voip but still find mumble easier) you also do not need to use voice chat if you do not want to, I understand that not everyone is up for talking.
-You do not need to take part in guild activities if you do not want to, you play the game how you want to play.

-EDIT-I would like to plan with future guild members A guild quest story line to bring some light hearted role play and back ground to us, this wouldn't be mandatory to join the guild however I feel as it would help bring people together while making the guild stand out. (ALL IDEAS WELCOME)

Requirements:
-None

-Edit-
Guild Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/110899965750464/

Please message me via facebook or comment on here (facebook would be easier though)

Personal information;
-England
-facebook for contact if needed www.facebook.com/aaronnrdixon

Thank you for your time,
Hope you find yourself the right guild and all the best

Aaron.

(Sorry for my bad writing structure)
Post edited by aaron92232 on

Comments

• sefeniasefenia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    My husband and I might be very interested. You sound like something we're looking for. And we've been looking for a while..!

If there's a future for some light roleplay, that'd be awesome too. Do you have a website set up or will that be coming once you garner more interest?
    vn7W95H.png
  • aaron92232aaron92232 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sefenia wrote: »
    My husband and I might be very interested. You sound like something we're looking for. And we've been looking for a while..!

If there's a future for some light roleplay, that'd be awesome too. Do you have a website set up or will that be coming once you garner more interest?

More than welcome to come join the experience, I also play with my partner and she will also be playing ^^ always good to see gaming couples haha

I don't personally mind a bit of roleplay with a bit of banter. After all this is neverwinter im sure there will be some form of roleplay involved to some extent ^^

I will be looking into setting up a guild website later today also a closed facebook group (worked with my old guild as a lot of people prefer facebook instead these days)

-Something I forgot to add in which I will edit in a sec, is that I want to plan with people over the time a guild story line quest thinking about it cant get more roleplay than that can you? ^^
  • sefeniasefenia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    aaron92232 wrote: »
    More than welcome to come join the experience, I also play with my partner and she will also be playing ^^ always good to see gaming couples haha

I don't personally mind a bit of roleplay with a bit of banter. After all this is neverwinter im sure there will be some form of roleplay involved to some extent ^^

I will be looking into setting up a guild website later today also a closed facebook group (worked with my old guild as a lot of people prefer facebook instead these days)

-Something I forgot to add in which I will edit in a sec, is that I want to plan with people over the time a guild story line quest thinking about it cant get more roleplay than that can you? ^^

Hell yeah, count us in then! :) I'll add you on facebook. ^^
    vn7W95H.png
    edited April 2013
    sefenia wrote: »
    Hell yeah, count us in then! :) I'll add you on facebook. ^^

All sorted ^^
    edited May 2013
    I know you're not meant to bump in this forum however I feel as this will get lost and there is now more information and has been edited, We're now in game :D
  • pyre3pyre3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dang makes me want to switch servers now