test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stats for CW

steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
I'd like to know if someone could tell me which stats are the best to build for a CW.

How different is Defense from Deflection? I usually don't know what to pick. I read that Recovery helps with cooldowns so I focused in building Crit Chance, Power and Recovery.

Also, any recommendations for feat points? I mostly picked the % HP and the AoE % increases. Paragon points look confusing, for now I have the % repel.
Characters:
- Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
- Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
- Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
- Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
Post edited by steppenkat on

Comments

• fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    people dont really post builds
  • dentzaudentzau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The way crit works in this game, if you crit then all damage ticks of that one spell crit. That means an AoE crits on everyone, a DoT crits for the full duration and magic missile's third hit will crit three times. Because of this, crit seems to be the best stat on my CW. Followed by recovery for lowered cooldowns. I don't tend to mess much with stacking defense, deflection or HP because with low enough CDs and high enough crit, nothing really gets to me to do damage. Plus we get that nifty shield which helps a lot more than defense when it comes to damage mitigation.

As far as feats go, the crit one is a must. Anything that increases AoE is a must (for me at least). And since I'm going arcane I leave off any chill feats and pick up the arcane damage ones.
  • hokonosohokonoso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    i use a crit build and stack crit, works well.
    What is democrazy? It is a government in which the ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens.
    --Nom Anor