test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Amazing Game! Two Requests Please

perasienperasien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
First of all, I am immensely enjoying this game and it is by far the best $200 I've spent in any game period. Of course I value highly the combat and graphics in MMOs so this game definitely gets high marks from me. I also definitely see myself playing this game for a very very long time.

As I have not seen a "Feedback" section on the forums, I am posting my two requests which will make my game play a lot more enjoyable. Maybe others agree as well or maybe not but here they are;
  1. I will talk specifically Devoted Cleric here as that is what I am playing. Currently the special power toggles as you hit the keybind for special power. Meaning that you press the special power button once and "Divinity", cleric special power is toggled "on". When you hit the keybind again, the special power is toggled "off". Can we please have an option where as you "hold" the special power key down, the special power is toggled "on" and when you release the special power key, it is toggled "off". This would be amazing as it is sometimes a hassle to see if the special power is on or off
  2. Related to above, can we have the "crosshair" or "target icon" have a different shape as you have the special power toggled "on". For example, the regular "crosshair" is a circle shape with a dot in the middle. However, maybe we can have flames all around the crosshair or something which indicates that the special power is toggled "on" at the moment so it is clear indication.

That is all. I really want to say, again, that I am enjoying this game a lot and I appreciate all you have done so far. Please keep it up!!
Post edited by perasien on

Comments

• Options
    ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    The HUD changes color, from a goldish color to blue. It's fairly easy to see already :)
  • Options
    perasienperasien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The HUD changes color, from a goldish color to blue. It's fairly easy to see already :)

I don't believe it is always consistent because when my Divine power is on sometimes the HUD is still white...