test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for people to play neverwinter with

asmodian32asmodian32 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
hello everyone i just logged in to neverwinter and am interested in joining up with guilds and make friends. To have my first experience playing the game. My sever is Dragon and character is level 6 rougue-Shadow and level 4 Control mage LadyFreya if anyone wants to invite me into a guild or add to friends list would be nice to meet new people in-game thanks hope to hear from players soon

thanks
Post edited by asmodian32 on

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    The Sinister Swarm is currently on the Dragon server and having a blast with all the aspects Neverwinter has offered. Have a look at www.sinisterswarm.com, check out our promotional video and see if our home is a place you would like to be. Great people in the Swarm and always looking for like minded people who want to be in a community that covers all facets of the gaming world. Appreciate your time Asmodian32 and we wish you the best of luck in finding a home.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    While you are out shopping for a guild, we hope you will consider Menoberranzan. There is a link in my sig to our website and recruiting thread if you are interested, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask. If you see any of our Guildies in game, just drop them a message that Rizogue sent you. They should be able to get you an invite in-game.

Good luck in your search! See you in Neverwinter.

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment