test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question About Crafting

kill4kaytkill4kayt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
EDIT: Deleted cause I didn't read my question properly.

What do the 5 professions craft? I have to choose 1, but there is not explanation of what they do.
Close The World.txeN ehT nepO
Post edited by kill4kayt on

Comments

• klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Edit: Deleted cause I didn't read the question properly.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you can access gateway and go to professions you will be able to see everything that can be crafted (once you uncheck some boxes) and , in fact, you can start working straight away.

https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/

Unfortunately you cannot craft weapons or shields at this stage.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • townherotownhero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    klaw10 wrote: »
    If you can access gateway and go to professions you will be able to see everything that can be crafted (once you uncheck some boxes) and , in fact, you can start working straight away.

https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/

Unfortunately you cannot craft weapons or shields at this stage.

Can't craft weapons?!?!?!? They really want to us to quit our GWF and play a different game don't they lol!
  • astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    You don't have to choose one. In fact you want at least 3 eventually to unlock one of the task slots (3 professions at 30 I believe).

The "important" thing they each craft are pants and shirts, which you can't get elsewhere AFAIK. They can have fairly impressive stats later on. Other than that it's just armor. Leadership gets you bonus items, exp, and AD.