test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon Masters: A Guild for Foundry Creators

zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
If you spend more time reading DnD Manuals, than actual playing Neverwinter, this might be the guild for you.

Dragon Server. No requirements, just a love of creating Foundry quests.
We want to create a community in-game to share tips, advice, and mutual quest play-throughs.

Contact me @Zovya
Post edited by zovya on

Comments

• Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Awesome guild of epic nature. Enjoy creating in the foundry? Join the guild =-D
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    nimorrighannimorrighan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi Zovya - What's the best time to catch you online?

I live in Australia, and I am GMT+8 and my friend is UK and is GMT+0
    I'm online... A lot.

• Options
    islandstormislandstorm Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd very much like to join your guild, however I am unable to log in due to the excessive que time. I will message you when I'm online.
    Thought I don't look at manuals. :)
    Spent all the time figuring it out by myself, not to hard when there is not coding behind it.
    Seems like there is logic though, lots and lots of it lol.
  • Options
    bunzagabunzaga Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I am an indie game developer, and the Foundry seems like it might be a fun idea to me. I'll probably end up spending more time creating quests than actually playing the game!

I just made a brand new level 1, and was going through the starter tutorials when the servers went down. I'll re-roll on Dragon and message you in game some time.
  • Options
    malvoumalvou Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sure, I'll give you a shout ingame. I'm very interested in that foundry and have been messing around in it. It looks to be a wonderful tool.
  • Options
    ryancarolinaryancarolina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any chance that this guild can have sub-leaders on the other servers? I am interested in collaboration with fellow developers, but play upon the Beholder server. Is there a website for this guild/project yet? I would take on the responsibility of sub-leading the Beholder chapter of Dungeon Masters. Contact me via ryancarolina88 AT gmail.com or here on the forums to discuss this possibility.
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oopsie. Thought I had subscribed to this thread to be notified of posts.

Email me in game or send a friend invite @zovya
    I'll send guild invites to anyone who wants to join.
    And yes, we are looking for active leaders.
  • Options
    zp2kzp2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to join sometime, look me up @zp2k
    fs_overall.png
  • Options
    nickademus42nickademus42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am interested in joining, as I'll soon be neck-deep in foundry. Alas, I am not on Dragon. Are you taking reservations for members once the shards merge?
    Knowledge is Power
  • Options
    mattkiremattkire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    would love to join this guild. I am so hooked in The Foundry right now. I am still a beginner, but love it. Made and published my first quest last night and now working on a campaign. Even created my first map for the second quest in the campaign. Love it! I'm not on Dragon, but can easily move.
  • Options
    nickademus42nickademus42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In absence of a response, I have started a Beholder-shard branch of the guild. It is called 'Architects of Reality' and is open to anyone looking to learn and share knowledge of the Foundry.

When the shards merge, I would prefer to fold this guild into your Zovya.
    Knowledge is Power
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Nick. That's a great idea. I'll add you guys this evening when I log in.
  • Options
    voivodakvoivodak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    i'm also interested to join into the guild. This is a great idea!
    My Campaign and Quest :

Campaign - In The Streams of Inferno
    Act I : The Fear That Freeze - nw-dnuzsyeey
    Act II : Demons Never Sleep - nw-dbj2us96n
  • Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would be interested in joining, too.
  • Options
    glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would like to join. My main is on Mindflayer but I have rolled an alt level 5 on Dragon.
  • Options
    bigglesviibigglesvii Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    Im interested in joining too. Im on dragon aswell :)
    Looking for reviews please:
    Foundry - Valindra Dispersal - Blackdagger: NW-DEPMC17EW
    Foundry - Valindra Dispersal - Rothe Valley: NW-DD3FM9CHY
    Foundry - Valindra Dispersal - Helm's Hold: NW-DG17WKDTC (NEW)