test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quest dialog in party

ben82082ben82082 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm going through quests with a friend in a duo party and we have continual issue with NPC quest dialogs. Very often the quest dialog option will do nothing when we click on it, both of us. Sometimes it eventually works if we keep trying and sometimes it doesn't. We also notice that if one of us opens the dialog while the other is far away, the dialog comes up for the far away player as well. Anyone else seen these issues?
Post edited by ben82082 on

Comments

• mangochutneemangochutnee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ben82082 wrote: »
    I'm going through quests with a friend in a duo party and we have continual issue with NPC quest dialogs. Very often the quest dialog option will do nothing when we click on it, both of us. Sometimes it eventually works if we keep trying and sometimes it doesn't. We also notice that if one of us opens the dialog while the other is far away, the dialog comes up for the far away player as well. Anyone else seen these issues?

Yes, I keep running into the same problem while trying to duo quests. No matter how close or far away the other player is, the quest dialogue opens for both party members, and neither of us can complete the step. Pressing the '1' key doesn't work, nor does clicking on any of the dialogue options. This was particularly frustrating in the last quest we just attempted in Neverdeath. We made it probably halfway through when we rescued the NPC Monini and our progress was halted. The only way we've found to work is to break up the party and complete the quest solo.

Hopefully this is addressed soon, as I enjoy this game but prefer playing it with friends. Having quests break like this really kills our interest in continuing.
  • kaithedemon363kaithedemon363 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    How is this STILL a goddamned issue?