test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What do you think/hope is coming, and what should there be already? (ZEN Services)

someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As the title says, I thought we would get a bit of a thread going on the types of services people think should be a priority (not that it will get any traction, but hey!).

Personally, while it would effect the story somewhat, I do hope they put in a race-change option via Zen at some point. I would also through in server transfer, but I believe that will be solved at some undeterminable point in the future since the servers are planned to be merged.

aaaand... GO!
Post edited by someoneod on

Comments

• Options
    ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I hope the cash shop would have; nothing in it you can't find in game. Nothing better then you can find in game. Only cosmetic items, and or pets that do absolutely nothing for you besides being cool looking. Mounts that aren't faster then anything you can find in game but have different skins. Lockboxes that you can discard with a chance at keys inside them and again, nothing inside that you can't find in game other then cosmetics and or different mount skins/weapon skins.

It's too bad I know everything in the Cash Shop is exactly the opposite of what I just said. There is a company who is very successful with this type of shop. I'd like to see more f2p's adopt it.
  • Options
    someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I hope the cash shop would have; nothing in it you can't find in game. Nothing better then you can find in game. Only cosmetic items, and or pets that do absolutely nothing for you besides being cool looking. Mounts that aren't faster then anything you can find in game but have different skins. Lockboxes that you can discard with a chance at keys inside them and again, nothing inside that you can't find in game other then cosmetics and or different mount skins/weapon skins.

It's too bad I know everything in the Cash Shop is exactly the opposite of what I just said. There is a company who is very successful with this type of shop. I'd like to see more f2p's adopt it.

The only issue with most of the actual items in the cash shop is that they are a bit on the pricy side, the contents themselves are not too bad. I don't understand the crying about keys personally, it's gambling and in just about every game now (because it's a **** goldmine). Should have figured the first reply would be a complaint though...
  • Options
    ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    someoneod wrote: »
    The only issue with most of the actual items in the cash shop is that they are a bit on the pricy side, the contents themselves are not too bad. I don't understand the crying about keys personally, it's gambling and in just about every game now (because it's a **** goldmine). Should have figured the first reply would be a complaint though...

Actually I just typed faster then someone else :P Really, I just have a deep hatred for PWI because I have played many of their games and their cash shop always ruins it. Can't even get my friends to play NWO because PWI. So yeah, I'm a bit bothered, but I'm okay with people buying stuff, hell I work, have a wife and child and have plenty of money to spend on extra's, BUT, I refuse to buy anything that will put me above someone else. I hate the Pay to stroke your epeen type cash shops.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited April 2013
    Shared bank space.