test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CW feels underwhelming.

2»

Comments

• izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've played a bit of PvP at all levels, and I think a CW is probably the best PvP class when played by a good player. The biggest mistake I see CW's doing is standing still too much. Keep moving!
  • neocom2aneocom2a Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the amount of control you guys have is rediculous. Seriously ...I can stand 1 CW on the opposite team so far ...as long as there's not a cleric with half a brain who chain ccs with the wiz. If there are 2 of you guys I am pretty much constantly in CC. I am stunned, force choked (lol dunno name), frozen, slowed. If this is not the case you guys can just teleport away at least 3 times in a row. I believe that it is fun to control everyone and everything in that amount but on the flip side it is just annoying.
  • istianisistianis Member Posts: 29
    edited May 2013
    Not in the elite part of the levels , but wether a boss is controlable or not , well it would only take 2 of us to permalock him.

But on the other hand , i do not have any issues ending up top of dps. The control part of our skills might not work , the damage is still being done.