test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gateway on iphone no good? 4s

vdosis15vdosis15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey all,

Love the idea of the gateway but it is not currently usable due to strange behavior. For instace when i try to select my tailor dude it just immediately sends me back to the previous screen without selecting him... Any of you able to get this to work?

Thanks.
Post edited by vdosis15 on

Comments

• Options
    azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same issue on Android
  • Options
    someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The only way I've been able to get this to work is to use a virtual desk top. It's a bit annoying though, and hard to navigate. Also loses me quite a bit of time for crafting, as oppose to how the current mobile version of gateway looks like it's supposed to work.
  • Options
    moriktraskmoriktrask Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the same issue. I'm running Android.
  • Options
    vdosis15vdosis15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks all. Just making sure its it just me. I hope they come up with a proper android and ios app in the very near future to fix this frustration.
  • Options
    gencontaingencontain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Choosing a dude to use for crafting actually works if you tap the very bottom center of the button, same goes for collecting results.
  • Options
    leomutretaleomutreta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can navigate and set jobs on chrome for android, but I cannot collect the finished jobs. The button to collect does nothing.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hmm will try this out. Thanks man.
  • Options
    realellandessrealellandess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited April 2013
    Yeah it's just complete fail. Web devs trying to be too clever with interface experience to the point where the interface only functions on their own desktops.

Easy to fix, but obviously not a priority.
    Computer: Black, pretty lights || Overclock: Photo of kids. || Memory: Not what it used to be. || Storage: Garage and shed. || Video: No, moved to DVD. || Windows: 100% glass.
    Never understood why people put specs in a signature...
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yup, no worky on iPhone.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Lol... Ok i can confirm that clicking bottom mid of the collect button works. Pretty lame but it gets the job done.
  • Options
    siolenassiolenas Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Works fine using the Dolphin browser. Try that!
  • Options
    aullah12aullah12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Its working with chrome and with my android mobile too.
  • Options
    zhaanishzhaanish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried it on both Safari and Chrome on my iphone 4s and I could at least get it to work a little bit (but not all the way through) a few days ago. Now its not working at all on either browser on my iphone.
  • Options
    zlendexzlendex Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope, aint working, make an app already!
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Working on the iPad now, but still no love on the iPhone.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.