test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

At what point

fyrestorme1fyrestorme1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 98
edited April 2013 in The Foundry
At what point does foundry content get deleted if it hasn't been updated (and hasn't been published) ?
Post edited by fyrestorme1 on

Comments

• Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I dont think it has an auto delete function? You only have 10 quest slots to play with.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    fyrestorme1fyrestorme1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 98
    edited April 2013
    ah, thanks I didn't see the 10 quest slot limit
  • Options
    nymbleshanksnymbleshanks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is there any roadmap from the devs for expanding that capacity?

- Nymbleshanks
  • Options
    turkman84turkman84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    drakedge2 wrote: »
    I dont think it has an auto delete function? You only have 10 quest slots to play with.

Are these 10 slots permanent? or are they just for work in progress things and once you publish the slot gets free again? Because being able to only produce 10 quests per account would be very few. I had hoped my favourite authors would provide me with hundreds of their magnificent quests over time :P

Or do you have to buy additional slots with zen?
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    In beta, there was a button to buy more slots. That's gone now. So they were at least thinking of it. I hope they add more, my Assassin Chronicles will have at least 10 chapters.