test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's packs: Per Account or Character?

soapycleansoapyclean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a list of what benefits from the founder packs are applied to. Some are marked 1/character, some are marked 1/account, and some aren't marked at all. Before I claim anything I'd like to know if I can safely delete my character without washing my pack down the drain.

In particular, I have the $60 pack, but I'd like to see a full list if it's available. If not, maybe some people could help me make one and I'll update this original post.

-Thanks in advance
Post edited by soapyclean on

Comments

• thisisweakthisisweak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also would like to know the answer to this.
  • jacksforumnamejacksforumname Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I made a character on one server claimed my 600,000 whatever found out a friend rolled on another server deleted char and remade and lost the 600,000 currency from my pre order bonus. Not sure why it isn't account bound but I made a ticket hopefully they will refund it.
  • pentarapentara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    supposedly all the servers are merging when the game is released, so yea.. don't delete stuff
  • vikinggamervikinggamer Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    In the two founders packs, most items are claimable and reclaimable on each character. Your companion, mount. fashion items, Greycloak weapon and so on. By reclaimable I mean that you not only get the items in the mail you can get them again from a vendor that will "sell" them to you for free if you loose them. The items that are only claimable once are the consumable type items. Your 600k ad for example. claim it on one and you will not have it for another. You can claim just a part of your diamonds though. Same for any starter kits you can buy, If you redeem them on one character that kit will not be available for another.

All die, so die well.
  • difinitusdifinitus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Astral Diamonds and the starter pack (that has the XP boost and such) are claimed once per account.
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    difinitus wrote: »
    The Astral Diamonds and the starter pack (that has the XP boost and such) are claimed once per account.
    ^- This

All other items (including Greycloak stuff) you can claim it via mail or the founder's claim NPC (which is west side of Justice Hall) You can even get more than one "pack" but you can only claim it once (i.e. if it is already in your inventory/character, you don't get another one BUT it DOES replace the one you accidentally delete. I was playing around with that feature)

I notice that first character get the packs in the mail. The rest I had to go to the NPC to get it.

Astral Diamond is PER ACCOUNT. So DO NOT DELETE your character IF you WITHDRAW the AD from your ACCOUNT to your character.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.