test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Adventure's Knapsack

ifandbutifandbut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok, so I am wondering where/how I got this "Adventure's Knapsack". It is a 18 slot bag. I'm a HoNW and when I made my first character I went to the vendor and claimed everything that was under the "reclaim" window before I got the mail with the items in it. I did not think anything of it until today when I started making more characters and noticed that I did not get it.

I'v been working crazy hours so my memory is all jumbled together. I did a google and forum search for the bag but found nothing. Did I get it from some kind of quest? I dont know.
Post edited by ifandbut on

Comments

• astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    A quest in Blacklake. The one where you run through the burning building with the ranger chick.
  • dramdrumdramdrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    I think the Knapsack is one of the 2 free bags you get by questing.
    The other one you get at higher levels and from what people have told me it is smaller, 12 slots, but I haven't got it myself yet.
  • infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yeah you get the 12 slot at 31
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • ifandbutifandbut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ah ok. I was starting to think it was from a quest but could not remember the exact one. My brain has been a bit on the fritz for the past few days.

Thanks.
  • scottvinscottvin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so you only get 2 bags from the quest lines? they pretty much force you to buy bags
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It doesn't "force" you to buy bags. But yeah if you want to collect all the runestones and enchantments, along with room for storing loot, it will help with that immensely. While I would have preferred it to be cheaper I personally didn't find it unreasonable compared to some other games since I only really needed one.

I'm sure I'll feel the pain more though if I ever decide to create more characters.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    While I think you can fit all the runestones, enhancements and collectables just in the free bags this will leave you with no space to do anything else really - maybe 6 spare slots at most. So yes effectively you do have to buy a bag - still as the company needs money anyway AND you only need it for your higher level characters this seems fine to me.
  • smaksnaxsmaksnax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what quest was it in blacklake, anyone remember?
  • sadmummysadmummy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    smaksnax wrote: »
    what quest was it in blacklake, anyone remember?

I think it's the one where a girl next to a door gives you the quest to enter that same door.
  • kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Thinks its the one were you kill Kerzok or what ever his name is (Leader of the Nashers).
  • smaksnaxsmaksnax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what about the 12 slot bag, what quest was that from?
  • dugansonduganson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone know the name of the quest in Neverdeath that gives the bag?
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here is a tip you can actually slot rune stones/enchantments you have stored in your bank vault so if you keep your higher level stones in your bank it can save a lot of room in your bags, I keep lover levels on me for combining reasons. of course that brings up the issue of the crappy bankvault space we have and the fact that fashion gear takes up space...ect...ect hey at least we get a free profession bag.