test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gauging interest: Avandra's stepchildren

halflingpaladinhalflingpaladin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
Hey guys, I've got an idea for a guild, but, seeing as most mmo guys tend to play "Dark, cool" races, before i set on the idea as a project, i'm trying to see how people would feel about it. Here it is:

An all halfling guild, who have all selected Avandra as their deity. Casual atmosphere because I and my friends who would want to start it up are all in our thirties and have grown up stuff to do nowadays, but with intent to persue endgame eventually.
Post edited by halflingpaladin on

Comments

• theblueshepherdtheblueshepherd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys, I've got an idea for a guild, but, seeing as most mmo guys tend to play "Dark, cool" races, before i set on the idea as a project, i'm trying to see how people would feel about it. Here it is:

An all halfling guild, who have all selected Avandra as their deity. Casual atmosphere because I and my friends who would want to start it up are all in our thirties and have grown up stuff to do nowadays, but with intent to persue endgame eventually.

Sounds good- House Kal'Daka wishes you the best

-Kal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

___________House Kal'Daka Recruiting______________
    GUILD SITE: http://housekaldaka.enjin.com/