test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for people to play neverwinter with

asmodian32asmodian32 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
i am looking for people to play neverwinter with, idk what class to to with i know i dont want to be a healer all that pressure. But the control mage and the rogue has caught my eye they look every good. Would be nice to get some invites from other newbies.
Post edited by asmodian32 on

Comments

• scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    asmodian32 wrote: »
    i am looking for people to play neverwinter with, idk what class to to with i know i dont want to be a healer all that pressure. But the control mage and the rogue has caught my eye they look every good. Would be nice to get some invites from other newbies.

Have you tried looking through the plethora of guilds in this forum? If you're looking for guild invites, you should state what exactly you're looking for. If you're just looking for party members/friends, it's probably best to find them in-game.
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • theblueshepherdtheblueshepherd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Asmodian PM set bud- I think I may have the answer you want. :)

-Kal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

___________House Kal'Daka Recruiting______________
    GUILD SITE: http://housekaldaka.enjin.com/