test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

system requirements....

asmodian32asmodian32 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi everyone i wanted to get some feedback from other players about my laptop to see if it can play D&D Neverwinter. I dont know that much about computer terms but i am going to post the stats and anyone can tell if it will be able to hand it. Model Notebook 53JW/G53JQ Series
Processor Intel (R) Core i7 CPU Q 740 @1.73 GHz 1.73 GHz
RAM: 6.00
System type:64-bit OS
Graphics: Nvidia geforce GTX460M 1.5GB

Thanks all input will help greatly
Post edited by asmodian32 on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    More than capable :D

It should be able to handle the game on higher end settings with little problems depending on how good the cooling system is.
    You have the power but the major variable on laptops is heat dispersion.

But you can play for sure!
    See you in game.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited April 2013
    What he said. You shouldn't have any problems running it on high settings.

See you there!
  • asmodian32asmodian32 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ah great thanks for the input am just waiting for the download to finish then am jumping in. I went ahead and bought a founder pack and according to it i can play before tuesday.
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Also, if you play from EU, don't even try to play this game if you don't have fire optic internet.
  • moodsmoods Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chomag wrote: »
    Also, if you play from EU, don't even try to play this game if you don't have fire optic internet.

Thats not good advice, I have several friends playing from DSL and Cable connections with no issues at all.
  • asmodian32asmodian32 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ill be playing from the us and i am now currently using DSL and i have played games like Aion, tera and i can def see the difference in speed. I had to downgrade to DSL but i hope to get cable back in the future. But right now its been doable