test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Toril Adventurer?

dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What is it exactly and how do I find the merchant across Temple of Tyr? Anyone knows? Please tell me!

Comments

• jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I assume you mean toril adventurers pack and founder merchant.

Press "m" and open your map, check the list on the right hand side and you should see founder merchant, or founder vendor there...

Once you have found it check around for yourself, you should be displayed as a small arrow on the map... Move around a bit with map open to make this step easier..

Once u know where you are and where the merchant is the rest is easy peasy :)

-grismwold [BLOOD]

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Thanks I try to find founder vender then