test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Few questions! Thanks

rasereiamokrasereiamok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
1.) Can you repeat those instance dungeons from quests, such as The Vault?

2.) What level can I go to the first open zone to grind monsters?
I'm the #1 MMORPG player in the universe!
Post edited by rasereiamok on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    1) If you have a friend who needs to do it you can "Share Quests" through the Journal (J)

2) Level 10 or so. Blacklake District. However Grinding Monsters will not give you the same quality of loot and XP. You can do it but you are better off to go through quests. (instanced and Non-Instanced)
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Like Ambi said, grinding monsters isn't as efficient as just questing. It isn't terrible, later on, just not the best way. When you get to the pirates area, there is a repeatable quest where you need to kill 40 of them. That, I felt, was the first good place where you could grind for XP (should get there around 23-25). But honestly, just doing a foundry quest or winning a PvP match is much faster XP gain, besides regular questing.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I find the XP and loot from monsters to be great if you're going to spend time in an area, such as doing quests. I have gotten a lot of XP off just passively killing mobs while completing quests in an area...
    But it's not something I would "grind."

You can. You will get XP and Loot. But you will always be better off gaining that XP and loot as a secondary reason for the time being.
  • wruntjuniorwruntjunior Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    I've mainly used killing enemies to get that last bit of XP to get to a new gear level...and that's about it. In all honesty, it's usually better to run a normal quest (trying my first foundry mission now...that might be an awesome way to get some XP too).