test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What server is best to start on if you want english speaking players?

doqqeldoqqel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hiya everyone just wanted to know what server would be best to start on if you want english speaking players im not sure if any of the major french, german or russian communities and so on have set their eye on specific servers, so i was hoping you guys might have some insight. Also currently i see these servers: Dragon, Mindflayer and beholder are any of those 3 located in europe?
doqqel12.png
Server: Beholder
Post edited by doqqel on

Comments

• devilman0xdevilman0x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From what I read overall they are using a single server setup. these shards are kind of to help compensate for the flux of players during the opening timeframe , but in the end it'll be just a single server
  • mercervanquishmercervanquish Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Does make it hard to form strategies though.
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Don't necropost.

Since the shards have merged, the question is now irrelevant anyway.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Since the shards have been merged, this thread is now moot. Closing for necro.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.