test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summoned 2 Panthers... (Glitch?)

ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I had my Panther, Loki, summoned when I first logged in;
I queued up for a Cloak Tower dungeon daily and a level 21 had asked me to invite him to see if I could queue up with him in my group.

I invited him to the party, tried queuing up and I couldn't because he was too high of a level.
So I disbanded the party, and afterwards I had noticed that the HUD for my Panther was gone so I re-summoned him.

As I was blinking around to kill time while I was waiting for crafts to be finished, I had noticed that I HAD TWO panthers following me !
I highlighted both of them and they were both "Loki" hahaa ~
I'm not sure if they both would initiate in combat simultaneously, but I'm going to go find out.
I just thought it was a bit odd, but pretty awesome.

Linking screeny now~

EDIT;
Quick update;
Okay so I tried going into a zone with mobs, and when I left Protector's Enclave and landed in Blacklake I was left with only one Panther. Tried the Inviting/Queuing/Disbanding method and Loki's HUD was still there; couldn't summon him again.
Guess it only works in the Enclave? Either that or I just got lucky. :')
lunapic_136818015258135_1.gif
Post edited by ayamata on

Comments

• seitohseitoh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Or maybe they're trying to fix Whimpyclaw McFail. Having a second worthless pets wont help, but would at least "look" good lol
  • ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    seitoh wrote: »
    Or maybe they're trying to fix Whimpyclaw McFail. Having a second worthless pets wont help, but would at least "look" good lol

Ahah, yeah.
    I felt like an Underworld Queen or something~
  • awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited April 2013
    Behold! The new beastmaster class! Able to summon more than one pet. :p
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    awave wrote: »

Up to 5 pets and the ability should be called Stampede.
  • ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    awave wrote: »

OMG I WISH~
    If there was a Pet-class I would be ALL over that.
    They're always my main/favorite class to play in any game.
    Hopefully one surfaces for Neverwinter sometime in the future. ;~;
  • demonical3demonical3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    Yes! give us the Necromancer!