test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder friend beta keys... when can we log in?

belsambelsam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just wanting to know if anyone knows any specifics on when the people who got Founder Friend keys can log in. My mate got a pack and gave me the Friend Key out of it but while he is playing I still get the "You are not allowed to play yet" login. Does anyone know what time us poor 'friends' can log?

Comments

• Options
    vandelay2vandelay2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    On Tuesday. You only got privileged access to closed beta.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Lol, so he gave me the key after its usefulness? -_-
  • Options
    immortalsguildimmortalsguild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    belsam wrote: »
    Lol, so he gave me the key after its usefulness? -_-

you know there is more than one Tuesday, so why not try the next one :confused:
    The Immortals, United we stand, we don't fall! Application to join The Immortals
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    The friend key from the founder packs was to allow people who obtains that friends key, to play in the beta weekends. As the beta weekends have now officially finished since last week, they will no longer work. Those who never bought one of the two founder packs, will unfortunately need to wait until the 30th of April to play.

The 30th will be the Open Beta, which is kind of the soft launch of Neverwinter as there will be no wipes during this phase :)
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    doowie1982 wrote: »
    The friend key from the founder packs was to allow people who obtains that friends key, to play in the beta weekends. As the beta weekends have now officially finished since last week, they will no longer work. Those who never bought one of the two founder packs, will unfortunately need to wait until the 30th of April to play.

The 30th will be the Open Beta, which is kind of the soft launch of Neverwinter as there will be no wipes during this phase :)

Alright, thanks for that Doowie. I really only had tonight (australia) to play till tuesday arvo anyway so if I can't get on now, while sadface not too much of a biggie