test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server location(s)?

glocknergamingglocknergaming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I asked this back during one of the beta weekends, but I'm still curious what the server setup for Neverwinter is. My latency to that server wasn't great; if it's similar for the OB/launch I will probably not bother. Any solid information?

Comments

• Options
    fallenhawkfallenhawk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    West coast,USA. I say play and see how it is.
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • Options
    aullah12aullah12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I asked this back during one of the beta weekends, but I'm still curious what the server setup for Neverwinter is. My latency to that server wasn't great; if it's similar for the OB/launch I will probably not bother. Any solid information?

How do you check your latency in game?
  • Options
    glocknergamingglocknergaming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aullah12 wrote: »
    How do you check your latency in game?

Back when I played during the CB weekend there was a /netgraph function that you could turn off with 0/1 variables (i.e. /netgraph 1 enabled it, and /netgraph 0 disabled it).

I'm on the west coast myself, so if the servers are really out there I'll probably give it another shot and see if it's as bad as it was during the weekend I played.
  • Options
    aullah12aullah12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Back when I played during the CB weekend there was a /netgraph function that you could turn off with 0/1 variables (i.e. /netgraph 1 enabled it, and /netgraph 0 disabled it).

I'm on the west coast myself, so if the servers are really out there I'll probably give it another shot and see if it's as bad as it was during the weekend I played.

Thanks. I will try that out.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    For Europeans: There is an EU proxy option in the launcher settings. If you have lag, try this. It fixed any latency issues I had (from Germany).
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!