test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Control Wizard - Power vs Crit.

lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
What do you guys think?

Power or Crit. Which is more important for a CW and why?

How much of one is the other worth?

Ex: Should I sacrifice crit if I get 2X as much power back?
Post edited by lexthegreat on

Comments

• Options
    healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Over 9000 should do the trick.
    On a more serious note, we need more info to see how power, crit, & the other stats scales before we make a definitive answer.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • Options
    lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    Over 9000 should do the trick.
    On a more serious note, we need more info to see how power, crit, & the other stats scales before we make a definitive answer.

It's over 9000!

Lol. I miss the old class forums. We need those back. Someone had a link to them but I can't seem to find the excellent write up one of the beta testers did.
  • Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I could've sworn someone said crit has a cap while power doesn't have one. I can't remember what the crit cap is though, and I can't check the post that talked about that because the class forums is MIA.
  • Options
    hawqinghawqing Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i would say Crit is imortent for faster kills. but then again i might be wrong.
    Best way to find out is Learn by doing (Learn by mistakes)
  • Options
    zrzzzrzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kinda depends on your feets, there are several that synergise very well with crit