test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Go to Nora's house"

fyrestorme1fyrestorme1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 98
edited April 2013 in The Foundry
anyone else not have the slightest freakin clue where the heck nora's house is or even who the heck nora is??

This is from one of the featured 4 star foundry quests you can get from that guy at the start of blacklake district.
Post edited by fyrestorme1 on

Comments

• Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What was the name of the quest? perhaps the Author can help you out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    fyrestorme1fyrestorme1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 98
    edited April 2013
    I don't remember. I think it might have had "Nora" in the quest title as well as the description, but I already abandoned it.
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you happen to see it again I would PM the author ( it should have their @handle in the summary) and let them know in-case there is a bug, that way they can fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    badbotlimitbadbotlimit Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 175 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    anyone else not have the slightest freakin clue where the heck nora's house is or even who the heck nora is??

This is from one of the featured 4 star foundry quests you can get from that guy at the start of blacklake district.

The quests on the "Well Informed" harpers and the like, are quests that take place or start in their zone. Starting Tuesday there will be some featured quests but for now, there are only "local" quests.
  • Options
    slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Noras house isnt in black lake, its in protector's enclave, not sure why its given by black lake bard.