test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

For those how bought bot HoN and Guardian.

mhelivormhelivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If you bought both. You get 2 Greystoke euquipment.
Problem is in game you can only have one uniqe Items.
And depending wich package you open first, you cant open the other.
Same with moonstone mask. And HoN moonstone regalia and noble clothes.
I have to either start a new Toon. and open the right box first.
Or try to discard one item, and hopefully get one that I want.

I think it stupid that I cant open all boxes and after that chose what stuff I want and dont want.

I can understand that I cant use more then one item at once. But not own or even open the boxes I paid for to see what I like because this limitation.

The strange thing Is I can have both my spider (An item didnt want and my wolf...) Wierd... Cryptic change this please.

/Mhel
Post edited by mhelivor on

Comments

• Options
    nonameisfinenonameisfine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It is very annoying, I agree. The least they could do is tell you which item is the problem.

The duplicate item in this case is the mask. So if you opened the moonstone mask in guardian pack first, discard the the mask and you'll be able to open the 3-item moonstone set in the hero pack.
  • Options
    mhelivormhelivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    And one more thing that is annoying.
    Is no where that you could read, that If you bought both packs that you will not get acces to all what you bought.
    Its say yes one per character, on greystoke.
    I read as I get one per character. so Buying both packs as with I should have get two weapons. And be able at least chose wich to use.
    But since they made both, buyable it should have been two weapons that I could use.