test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wild Man of the Wood Foundry Quest

marinelabmarinelab Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
I've been doing this Foundry quest but I'm having an issue. I can't seem to figure out how to get past the vines that are blocking the way.

Any advice is very much appreciated.
Post edited by marinelab on

Comments

• gsundered11gsundered11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I haven't found a way. I am quitting it and deeply resent having my foundry bonus time wasted with this. I guess it's some stupid jumping puzzle with the tree branches. By far the worst foundry scenario I've played. Dreadful.
  • xanoexanoe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I haven't found a way. I am quitting it and deeply resent having my foundry bonus time wasted with this. I guess it's some stupid jumping puzzle with the tree branches. By far the worst foundry scenario I've played. Dreadful.

I gave up too... No idea where to get over, and i thought i jumped for 20 min at least around on roots and stones.
  • chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you read the book by the campfire it tells you where to find a device to move the branches.
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • theunsinkabletheunsinkable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes in the satchel at the campfire.didn't seem that hard just a bit of exploring and examining
  • gsundered11gsundered11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I guess 3 of us at least didn't see any satchel but I'll run it again and look out for it.