test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

shadowheart looking for casual laid back players

shadowheartbryshadowheartbry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
hey names bryan, aka kujja in game, im just looking for a group of laid back players just looking to enjoy the game, not worried about guild pages or hardcore gaming just a group of social relaxed people. i dont care if we become a raiding, pve, pvp, or whatever im down for anything, im just looking to lend a hand to players in need and looking to have cool people to game with, but please be mature and know theres a time and place and when kids are on keep it family friendly unless your in a group with me i dont care lol
no guild page
no vent
no worries
just enjoying a game and nothing more, hardcore gamers look elsewhere i may bore you with my laid back attitude

i dont put up with racism, country trashing (dont care what country), military trashing, or bullying

other than that inbox me, add me, message me
and lets have fun
Post edited by shadowheartbry on

Comments

• rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    We would love to have you join Menzoberranzan. We are extremely laid back group of like-minded individuals trying to have fun together in Neverwinter. We don't have any crazy requirements or expectations. I think you will love it. :) Drop by our community and take a look around, the link is in my sig. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM, either here of there.

Good luck in your hunt for a guild. See you in game!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment