test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Poll: What buffs does the GWF Need?

2»

Comments

• Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I don't think you can contain what a GWF needs to 1 item. But for the sake of this poll I chose Need more Deeps.

What the class truely needs is:
    1. An Utility skill that makes you immune to not only CC effects but damage. I still think Punishing Charge should be our Utility.
    2. A class skill that doesn't take gimmicks to make it work every fight. Determination should start at full and replenish wwhile damaging (and restoring to full out of combat) or work it to allow it to be used every fight.
    3. Either restore the damage we lost from BWE3 to BWE4 or remove the negative effects of hitting more then 1 mobs on our At-Wills.
    4. Increased mobility.
    5. Restoring Strike damage needs to be reduced by at least 25% but it needs to heal for 25% (minimum) of our health pool.
    6. Reaping Strike needs a damage buff, and a huge increase in attack speed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    bringthenoise001bringthenoise001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »
    I don't think you can contain what a GWF needs to 1 item. But for the sake of this poll I chose Need more Deeps.

What the class truely needs is:
    1. An Utility skill that makes you immune to not only CC effects but damage. I still think Punishing Charge should be our Utility.
    2. A class skill that doesn't take gimmicks to make it work every fight. Determination should start at full and replenish wwhile damaging (and restoring to full out of combat) or work it to allow it to be used every fight.
    3. Either restore the damage we lost from BWE3 to BWE4 or remove the negative effects of hitting more then 1 mobs on our At-Wills.
    4. Increased mobility.
    5. Restoring Strike damage needs to be reduced by at least 25% but it needs to heal for 25% (minimum) of our health pool.
    6. Reaping Strike needs a damage buff, and a huge increase in attack speed.

These do sound like a way forward