test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Party Statistics Screen Issue

eggsneggsn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The Party Statistics Screen that pop up at the end of a party skirmish? run (when you hit X), on my screen the numbers fly off the screen making it very difficult and sometimes impossible to read. It keeps re-appearing and flying away (the last column) over and over again at a rapid pace.

Not sure if I'm the only one with this problem. Any help from support would be appreciated. Thanks.
Post edited by eggsn on

Comments

• Options
    sindofinsindofin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This happens for me as well, every time since beta weekend 3 or 4. No matter if it is skirmish or dungeon. The result window for a zone contest/event is fine though.
  • Options
    j4yd1j4yd1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eggsn wrote: »
    The Party Statistics Screen that pop up at the end of a party skirmish? run (when you hit X), on my screen the numbers fly off the screen making it very difficult and sometimes impossible to read. It keeps re-appearing and flying away (the last column) over and over again at a rapid pace.

Not sure if I'm the only one with this problem. Any help from support would be appreciated. Thanks.

I had this issue and the only thing I found to fix it was putting my Interface scale back to 1.00. I had changed it to make it bigger and that's when the #'s started to fly off screen for me.