test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestions from players

llylasanders2llylasanders2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
First, I'd like to request that this thread be stickied, or that a new forum category for suggestions from the players be made. That was my first suggestion :p

My second suggestion regards the Queue info tab. Would it be possible to add a feature that shows and estimated time until the player would be allowed to enter the queued quest/event/etc? I've been waiting on The Lurking in blacklake for an hour...I'm getting bored, I have no more Blacklake quests...what's a girl to do? keep waiting until I boredom quit or move on to better things? D:

My third suggestion regards the game tab (the one you get when you hit escape). There should be an option to switch characters. Why do I have to re-log every time I want to play a different character? D:

Fourth suggestion: extend the idle time! for the amount of time it takes to train pets the higher rank they go, do I have to sit and watch my screen while they train? can't I go do dome chores or make lunch or something? Not really if I get logged off after only 15 minutes... D:

Other than that, so far the game is a blast!
<3 Llyla
Wherever you go...there you are.
Post edited by llylasanders2 on

Comments

• phonivphoniv Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think the animal keeps training even if you are logged off. But I agree, they should not log you off so fast. I agree with all your other points and I want to add that it would be nice to see how many players are in queue with you already.
  • baenonbaenon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    logout, login screen: when performing this action, a player should be taken back to their character screen, not kicked all the way out of the game. I like swapping characters and leveling them at the same time in increments.