test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

robe of useless items?

demiurgerealmdemiurgerealm Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What exactly does this drop?
-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Realm of the Demiurge Foundry Works

Neverwinter isn't D&D, it is a MMO based on a game that uses D&D terms but isn't really D&D either. NW is fun (for that matter so is 4E), but it isn't D&D, and once you wrap your expectations around that you will be able to enjoy the game for what it offers and not worry about what it does not.
Post edited by demiurgerealm on

Comments

• Options
    skinlab1333skinlab1333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Useless items, of course!
  • Options
    bardmedicine11bardmedicine11 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Beat me to it.
  • Options
    mbomberdavidmbomberdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Or perhaps items for useless players because i equipped the first thing that dropped out of it.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Useless items, of course!

You win the coveted fur lined bathtub for being a waste of oxygen my cats might need some day.

Neverwinter isn't D&D, it is a MMO based on a game that uses D&D terms but isn't really D&D either. NW is fun (for that matter so is 4E), but it isn't D&D, and once you wrap your expectations around that you will be able to enjoy the game for what it offers and not worry about what it does not.
  • Options
    trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You win the coveted fur lined bathtub for being a waste of oxygen my cats might need some day.

Says the man who can't read an item description.

Irony.

Gotta love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Drops a piece of useless junk on the ground when activated. (one per character)

That is the item description I have to work with from the founders page, it's not very informative. What constitutes a "useless item"? Apparently some can be equipped, which makes the use of the term "useless" a bit ambiguous.

• Options
    richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    Just something to fill up your bags so you buy the ones from the zen shop.
  • Options
    lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've made several bent forks so far with my robe. :)
    L'sya Raiya
  • Options
    ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    It drops silly little grey items you can just sell to vendors.

I did get a Bag of Holes from mine earlier, a 1 slot bag.. lol
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Serious? That's awesome:D.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'm having trouble understanding how offering this item is an incentive to buy the founders pack.

• Options
    bardmedicine11bardmedicine11 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It is one of the main reasons I bought it.
  • Options
    elleffgeeelleffgee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it's a parody easter-egg for old DnD players... the robe of useful items - now it's the robe of useless items...

inside jokes.. you either get them or you don't