test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG : Neverwinter Start Packs Missing

rkriderrkrider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 80
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey, Purchased two starter packs and neither are available in Email. Not that all my Star Trek Online email is available also.

Got the Hero of the North and Founders pack ok.

Thanks

BTW I like the NEW video at start, that was AWESOME!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've ridden through the deserts of Athas on a Horse made of Flame....
Post edited by rkrider on

Comments

• odelle12odelle12 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My guardian pack that I won from the forum is missing. I put in a ticket 30 mins after launch and still waiting for a reply
  • kazehideoshikazehideoshi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's at the founder agent that's west of SGT. Knox past the tunnel.
  • ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Also, be sure to finish the tutorial quests, up to after you get the peasants garb. Then the items will appear in your mailbox. The adventurers pack will be on the Founders Agent.
  • odelle12odelle12 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My actual pack is missing. I dont have the extra character slot or any of the items.
  • zorlunzorlun Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rkrider wrote: »
    Hey, Purchased two starter packs and neither are available in Email. Not that all my Star Trek Online email is available also.

Got the Hero of the North and Founders pack ok.

Thanks
    Same problem here, I bought one of each and received Hero and Guardian but I don't see the items of the Starter Kit.
    This is the case for all the character I have created.

Thanks in advance for your time ... and having a blast none the less. :)

PS : I have noted a little thing, I don't know if it is intentional : I have both the GREYCLOAK'S LEGACY of the Guardian and Hero pack, and naturaly I can't open both, but if you unbind the enchantement and destroy the first you can have the second one, and so obtain two enchantement of the GREYCLOAK'S LEGACY.
    Sorry for the grammar, I'm only French ! :)
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guys, if you're actually missing the items because they aren't applied to your account, you HAVE to put in a support ticket. No one here is going to be able to help you.

If the pack was applied, but you didn't get the items, you either:

A) Need to hand if your first quest past the tutorial to Sgt. Knox, at which time you will get mailed all your stuff
    B) Can go to the Founder's Vendor just past where Sgt. Knox sends you to get your peasants garb, and you can pick everything up from there
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • rubixxfreezerubixxfreeze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    weird i wonder if ill get mine..
  • immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    If you do not get something in the mail Founders pack, or Helper Pack, check with the Guardian Agent on the opposite side of the hall of justice from Sgt. Knox. Thats where I found my Helper packs.
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • zorlunzorlun Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you do not get something in the mail Founders pack, or Helper Pack, check with the Guardian Agent on the opposite side of the hall of justice from Sgt. Knox. Thats where I found my Helper packs.

Ok, did it thank you ... and now the shame is growing. :rolleyes:
    And I just send a ticket ... feel like a fool. Thought I don't understand why they send part by mail and part by a merchant.
    Sorry for the grammar, I'm only French ! :)
  • veslepingleveslepingle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm having trouble finding my respec tokens, not that I need them yet but I want to know I have them. Are they like applied to my account so I can respect on each char once, or is it just 1 use per token on my account. If I can't physically find it, does it mean I didn't get it? I'm a bit confused :p I seemed to get every other item fine.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The token is not a physical item. It's applied to your account. There was a bug where it wasn't showing up, but it was fixed in the patch last night.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • veslepingleveslepingle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    The token is not a physical item. It's applied to your account. There was a bug where it wasn't showing up, but it was fixed in the patch last night.

Okay thanks for clearing it up for me!