test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DC every change of map

jforjerkjforjerk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 55
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi.

Every time I change the instance or map, I get disconnected (server timeout). Have had this since beta one and no answer on my posts. I'd just put this out here to see if more people have the problem or if we can have a response, maybe there's something I could try doing to minimize the effect?
Post edited by jforjerk on

Comments

• Options
    jimm85jimm85 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jforjerk wrote: »
    Hi.

Every time I change the instance or map, I get disconnected (server timeout). Have had this since beta one and no answer on my posts. I'd just put this out here to see if more people have the problem or if we can have a response, maybe there's something I could try doing to minimize the effect?

I have this exact problem. Everytime I try to join a new mapinstance within the party or everytime I walk through a door I get disconnected.

Please if anyone have the solution for this, let me know. The game is unplayable since the party end up in different instances and we cannot join eachothers because of this.
  • Options
    dobratrdobratr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same problem since I stated playing.
    We play as a group bıt my friends don't have this problem. Only I DC when we change map.
    Pls. someone solve this problem.