test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Bank Bugs

goose1009goose1009 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The permissions are resetting on their own every time they are edited. It is currently impossible to use the guild bank since it defaults to no permissions.

Also, other guild members are having trouble purchasing repository tabs.

Not sure if this was already known, but its definitely an issue.
iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
Post edited by goose1009 on

Comments

• goose1009goose1009 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is nobody else having this issue?
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    I am definitely having this issue. Every time I set permissions and click ok, it goes back to default. So my regular bank is full and I spent all my zen(most of it lol) on lockbox keys and I dont want to store them in guild bank if somebody can just come up and take them even after I set it that nobody can get access but me. This is a really big bug that needs to be fixed.
    edited April 2013
    Lets hope they fix it relatively soon. Spent quite a few AD on opening up the tabs for this to not be working....
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
    edited April 2013
    This started working for a little while then failed again. Guild permissions are not saving at all making the 3 tabs I unlocked a waste of quite a few AD. I have not seen any other mention about this here, so hopefully this is at least getting read. I did submit a bug report as well.
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
  • unblessedhandunblessedhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    I've been trying to set up our Guild Bank, and the permissions are definitely not working right.
  • oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm also having issues.

I'm second in command to the Guild Leader yet when i try to set permissions it defaults as soon as I click Ok and I get a message in chat saying that I can't set permissions that I don't have myself. O.o

As a result I can't deposit either.

I have been able to buy and rename repositories though.

Normal bank is working fine so I guess it can slide.......for a little while though.

This needs addressed. Now.
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Agreed, make sure all of you submit a bug report.
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
  • phadedsilhouettephadedsilhouette Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes theyre resetting. It also seems you cant buy more than the first 3 tabs even if you have more than whats required. I did manage to get the permissions to save but they still seem a bit buggy...

I first renamed each tab and then I went to the permissions and set them 1 rank at a time making sure to click the ok button after setting up each rank... You have to set permissions for each tab individually as well.

I deranked and checked permissions with an alt that was only a member and permissions mostly work but as said definitely buggy. At least the display part of them is obviously bugged.
  • streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here. I reported it, but my tickets seem to be not working or something.
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Out of curiosity how does the price for each tab scale? We know the first tab is 150k, but I was hoping that they are not exponential, going to 750k or 1m very quickly. Anyone who has bought a few that can confirm?
  • streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    150k for the first and second tabs. I do not know of the 3rd.
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • unblessedhandunblessedhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    Yes theyre resetting. It also seems you cant buy more than the first 3 tabs even if you have more than whats required. I did manage to get the permissions to save but they still seem a bit buggy...

I first renamed each tab and then I went to the permissions and set them 1 rank at a time making sure to click the ok button after setting up each rank... You have to set permissions for each tab individually as well.

I deranked and checked permissions with an alt that was only a member and permissions mostly work but as said definitely buggy. At least the display part of them is obviously bugged.

I was able to buy four tabs (and rename them), but otherwise I have all the same problems as Guild Leader (not sure if I was getting a message about the permissions being off-limits, but obviously they shouldn't have been).
  • phadedsilhouettephadedsilhouette Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The first 3 tabs were all 150k ADs so I suspect they all are but cant say for certain. There are some reports of them taking more than 150k but 150k is what it asks for when buying. Could go either way really.
  • rav2213boomrav2213boom Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    are they going to respond to this and let us know when the fix will com? having the same issues
  • zenbrilligzenbrillig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you'd bother to look at the patch notes...
  • quovanquovan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This was in the patch notes they put up for tomorrow morning, so they should be fixing it during the dowtime tomorrow.
    edited May 2013
    quovan wrote: »
    This was in the patch notes they put up for tomorrow morning, so they should be fixing it during the dowtime tomorrow.

Hallelujah!
  • bama2u2bama2u2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    goose1009 wrote: »
    The permissions are resetting on their own every time they are edited. It is currently impossible to use the guild bank since it defaults to no permissions.

Also, other guild members are having trouble purchasing repository tabs.

Not sure if this was already known, but its definitely an issue.

Goose, Glad to see we are not the only ones having this issue (See: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?178221-Guild-Repository-issues )