Options

No new tat for Menzo Drow

2»

Comments

• Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Yes. We will send one to every character that made a drow before we fixed the issue.

Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kurpgfsdkurpgfsd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes. We will send one to every character that made a drow before we fixed the issue.

Thank you!!! <3
  • Options
    gishinhomuragishinhomura Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Phew! Will you let us know when those go out?
  • Options
    kazehideoshikazehideoshi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm glad I spent 380$ for this game lol. Such nice staff.
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    <<< not even a founder (because im broke, not by choice) and im glad to hear you guys will be getting a free appearance change for this I'm really impressed with the staff here.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    kazehideoshikazehideoshi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm a little sad = (

The Hero of the North video show's their Drow having blue eyes in the video and there's no option for it *cries*
  • Options
    riqitariqita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    mklein2836 wrote: »
    Those faces look terrible. Like that comedian in the old days who was white but wore blackface. Especially the ones on the 2nd row.
    Al Jolson?

Of course, Drow are dark Elves; not African Elves.
    Might look better if you change the color of the tats.
  • Options
    myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Also in a related issue there is no unique social clothing that was also supposed to come with our Drow characters, as you can see in the Videos... They keep showing this special appearance armor that they are equipped with but we can't get it...
    Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
    Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
    Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy
  • Options
    demonical3demonical3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    myrkolith wrote: »
    Also in a related issue there is no unique social clothing that was also supposed to come with our Drow characters, as you can see in the Videos... They keep showing this special appearance armor that they are equipped with but we can't get it...

They never promised a outfit.. also i belive they mentioned that the armor from the video is just high lvl TR gear
  • Options
    mklein2836mklein2836 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    riqita wrote: »
    Al Jolson?

Of course, Drow are dark Elves; not African Elves.
    Might look better if you change the color of the tats.

Its not the tats, its the eyes and the mouth. 2nd row first pic. What the heck is that?? Or is that supposed to be tats?? Its just laughably bad
  • Options
    nomad1506nomad1506 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    Thanks a million for this generosity! I'm glad I supported this game with the founders pack.
  • Options
    pariahoyamapariahoyama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    No tattoo or the blue/green eyes that were plastered all over the promotional material for the Founder's Pack. False advertising much?
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No tattoo or the blue/green eyes that were plastered all over the promotional material for the Founder's Pack. False advertising much?

do some research it has been discussed.
    or even better just READ THE THREAD YOU ARE POSTING IN!!!
    they are working on a fix for it and any drow made before the fix will get a free appearance reset token
    CHILL.....
    Yep, totally not there on male drow. It is on our list of things we need to fix ASAP.
    enderlin50 wrote: »
    If we come to find this is a bug can we get one Appearance Token.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I see that the new tattoos are in the character creation. Is there any ETA on when already created Drow characters will get a appearance respec to allow us to utilize the tattoos that were missing on original creation?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yep. Where's mah token = /
  • Options
    avaddonavaddon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep, still waiting for appearance change token.
  • Options
    psireaverpsireaver Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I went to the Tower of Alteration in Protector's Enclave last night, and I was able to re-customize at no charge. It asked if I wanted to apply my token.
  • Options
    iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Psi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    marzipanikmarzipanik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bumping this thread. =)
    RookBannerFinal_zpsc8b09fb3.png
  • Options
    gridwardengridwarden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013