test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Huge thanks to all the helpful folks on the forums :)

pearofanguishpearofanguish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 44
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I wanted to give a huge thanks to all the folks out there (like xhatch, derressh) that posted helpful gameplay threads, answered questions and were just helpful in general. I am a casual player and while I played the Betas, your posts have really helped me get a better rounded feel for the game, for which i am greatly appreciative.

Thanks
Ignore me.... 90% of the time I dont care, 10% of the time I am indifferent....
21.jpg
Post edited by pearofanguish on

Comments

• xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Glad to help! ;)
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Great thread, and I echo the thanks! I'm especially grateful to Argantis who patiently answered my GWF questions and who is great to bounce ideas off of. :)
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    Great thread, and I echo the thanks! I'm especially grateful to Argantis who patiently answered my GWF questions and who is great to bounce ideas off of. :)

*blush* Thanks, it just seemed like the right thing to do.
  • derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I appreciate your appreciation, and thanks for the thanks. :)
  • cynicalazamacynicalazama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Hey, Get room!!

:P
  • decubisdecubis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited April 2013
    Totally agree great people for the community.
    Greetings Decubis,
    image_160079_thumb_wide300.jpg
    Decubis: Dwarf Guardian Fighter: lvl 60
    Demic: Human Devoted Cleric: lvl 60
    Server: Beholder Guild: The Unnamed