test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So..all the Zen I dumped into Beta isn't going to be available until 30 Apr?!?

13»

Comments

• Options
    ragemonkey83ragemonkey83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited April 2013
    sjiro wrote: »
    If closed beta is over and the 25th-29th doesn't count as open beta.. What are we playing tomorrow!? I'm so confused!

Also.. I want my Zen for the head-start. I am definitely not pleased with the news I may have to wait until the 30th. Not pleased one bit.

Sorry they have in the last 24 hours called it Open Beta, when I purchased my HotN pack it was just being called "head start" other posts have show this to have changed.

But as said, we are yet to see any proof of this claim.
  • Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Yea this seriously needs to get answered before the headstart.

I mean alot of us, me included, bought Zen during the beta tests to help the company test the system and to also have it available to use when the game started. If I have to repurchase Zen to be able to get bag slots and Honey Badger again then I am going to be upset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    zaynderazayndera Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    You'll know in about an hour! :-)
    "Rock is overpowered, but paper is perfect!" -- Scissors
    Swordmage.jpg
    Gayme 0n - An LGBT-ally Gayming Community
  • Options
    randomdispalynamrandomdispalynam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I will keep this thread open on the other screen and post if it is there, when I log in and see :P
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ
    If not sure if a thread is posted, try the SEARCH function below:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php
  • Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I will not be amused if this is the case I would never have bothered helping them test their system if I knew that I would not receive it back for head start. And since speaking with my wallet is the only way to be heard I will not support them further if this is the case.
  • Options
    deahamletdeahamlet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I will keep this thread open on the other screen and post if it is there, when I log in and see :P

You are a prince amongst men! (Sorry if you're a woman)
  • Options
    mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Um,

Zen spent wont be replaced till the 30th? The Zen post said you'd get it back for open beta. Didn't say anything about 5 day early access NOT getting the zen back till the 30th. Someone needs to rethink how they are treating players.
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Ok, some further clarification...Sorry for the delay! But it's a bit rosier now! The unclear part originally was WHERE the Zen was being returned to. Despite the question being "available for use from Founders start"...

I guess we'll find out for certain in half an hour! Can resume the burning later :)
    Response Support Staff 53 via Email
    Hello

Thank you for contacting Perfect World Entertainment!

ZEN that was purchased and transferred into Neverwinter on your PWE Account will be returned to your Neverwinter Account before Open Beta begins. The ZEN will not return back to your PWE Wallet.

For more information, please see the "Neverwinter-ZEN and ZEN Market FAQ here (scroll down towards the middle of the page): http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=864341

Thank you.
    Perfect World Support

Neverwinter Hero of the North Founder's Packs available now!
  • Options
    melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hey Adventurers, I just want to clear this up-

Any zen you transferred in during the beta is available RIGHT NOW.

We apologize if incorrect information was given out, and we will be looking into where this misinformation came from.

Hope to see you guys in game soon!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    Ok, some further clarification...Sorry for the delay! But it's a bit rosier now! The unclear part originally was WHERE the Zen was being returned to. Despite the question being "available for use from Founders start"...

I guess we'll find out for certain in half an hour! Can resume the burning later :)

Glad that was cleared up:D Ya they can take my money again:)
  • Options
    xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    melanderi wrote: »

We apologize if incorrect information was given out, and we will be looking into where this misinformation came from.

Sweet! Thanks for clarifying this!
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • Options
    aetherchargeaethercharge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 359 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013

YAY! Thank you!
  • Options
    psuedomonaspsuedomonas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Awesome! thanks Mel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013

Believe it was lack of clarity in the question that may have caused this. The answer is technically correct (not transferred back to PWE account - obviously), as indicated in the clarification. Might have been a day where people were asking that question more than if it was going to be available in the account at launch :)

But many thanks for clearing this up!!! I'd already prepped another 10k to transfer anyway >_> Look forward to seeing you sporting that wedding gown again hah I'll be riding the horribly purple howler in Courtesan pimp attire ;)
  • Options
    aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

glad to hear it was a misunderstanding and thanks for the reply Eff, naturally the idea was a scare for most of us in the few hours prior.
    If the mistake was by silentiltm or support, or even above doesnt matter to me im just happy for the news.
    Although people who thought poorly should find out it was a mistake and didnt need rectified so hopefully they see your post.
  • Options
    deahamletdeahamlet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013

OMG I could hug you! Thank you!
  • Options
    turrashturrash Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I haven't purchased any additional ZEN yet but nice to see a response and this resolved :)