test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Red Hair

nullcorenullcore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
From what I've seen when I was playing on beta weekend 3, there was no hair dye option for redheads, only dark brownish but that's not red. I like my character redheaded, in pretty much every single MMO that I've played my character is a redhead. Was this implemented in week 4 or will it be on official release?
Post edited by nullcore on

Comments

• Options
    inconsiderateinconsiderate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    What race were you playing as?
  • Options
    kreugerkreuger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After the spell plague the red hair disappeared from existence in the world of Faerun. You just have to make due with something else, untill one of the gods deem fit to bring the red hair color back.

TLDR; I have no idea what I'm talking about.
  • Options
    jdnycjdnyc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    nullcore wrote: »
    From what I've seen when I was playing on beta weekend 3, there was no hair dye option for redheads, only dark brownish but that's not red. I like my character redheaded, in pretty much every single MMO that I've played my character is a redhead. Was this implemented in week 4 or will it be on official release?

I thought dwarves had a red hair option....could be mistaken though.
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Half Orcs can have red hair.

Edit: Female Half Orcs that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    NO Dungeon Siege ! I'm pretty shure Microsoft patented red haired toons with DS .

BLAME MICROSOFT !!!!!!
  • Options
    breathtodominatebreathtodominate Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why do humans have no red hair option? o:
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Red Hair option is exclusive to Champions Online, CrypticWorlds officially designated Red-Headed Stepchild:rolleyes:

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I was playing a female human.
    Anyway, bump.
  • Options
    astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    Every race I tried had bright red and orange hair options.
  • Options
    thatsmrbunnythatsmrbunny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
    Why do humans have no red hair option? o:

Bright red hair is now in. I had the same dilemma in beta and was pleasantly surprised in OB :D
  • Options
    kdevillkdevill Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    nullcore wrote: »

It's because gingers don't have souls.
    Pretty simple
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Oh great, thanks for info.
    Also thanks Cryptic <3 Stay awesome.
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are there ANY hair dyes?
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I used the term 'dye' since bright, blood red hair is not really a natural hair color.

But anyway, you mean changing the hair afterwards in-game? That would be pretty cool imo. But we should make another thread about that.
  • Options
    ashgan99ashgan99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    The Red Hair option is exclusive to Champions Online, CrypticWorlds officially designated Red-Headed Stepchild:rolleyes:
    you sir just made my day