Install Arc
Options

What do the Ioun Stones do?

2»

Comments

• Options
    frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone have the stats on the new Ioun stone in the zen shop?

and I can confirm that adding runestones for stat increases to the cat does nothing. I socketed a 7% stat runestone and my stats never changed. Anyone know about the blue ion stone of allure??

TY all
  • Options
    cerovalentcerovalent Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    frost168 wrote: »
    Anyone have the stats on the new Ioun stone in the zen shop?

and I can confirm that adding runestones for stat increases to the cat does nothing. I socketed a 7% stat runestone and my stats never changed. Anyone know about the blue ion stone of allure??

TY all

I can comfirm that the the blue ion stone of allure does apply stats from Runestones, rings, and neck pieces. I put on a ring that gave 27 power and recovery to the allure and also added a Empowered Runestone 1 that has +20 power. I have 582 power with it unsummoned and when I summon it I have 640. I tried to see where the extra 11 is coming from. I removed the ring and the runestone and it still gave +11 to power. I also notice it increases my crit and recovery with out any on the allune. AFter doing the math, the the blue ion stone of allure (at level 1, unknown if it increases with level) adds 1% increase to power, crit, and recovery by it self. Then adds any ring, necks pieces, and runewords that it has equip.
  • Options
    huttjhuttj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cerovalent wrote: »
    I can comfirm that the the blue ion stone of allure does apply stats from Runestones, rings, and neck pieces. I put on a ring that gave 27 power and recovery to the allure and also added a Empowered Runestone 1 that has +20 power. I have 582 power with it unsummoned and when I summon it I have 640. I tried to see where the extra 11 is coming from. I removed the ring and the runestone and it still gave +11 to power. I also notice it increases my crit and recovery with out any on the allune. AFter doing the math, the the blue ion stone of allure (at level 1, unknown if it increases with level) adds 1% increase to power, crit, and recovery by it self. Then adds any ring, necks pieces, and runewords that it has equip.

The question was specifically regarding the Eldritch runestone, in defense slot, "Owner gains x% of pet's stats." Does it increase the stone/cat benefit to 100% + x%?
  • Options
    zerrebuszerrebus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    huttj wrote: »
    The question was specifically regarding the Eldritch runestone, in defense slot, "Owner gains x% of pet's stats." Does it increase the stone/cat benefit to 100% + x%?

Tested and yes it does give you the % increase for Eldritch but only from the Ioun Stones base stats; not items you have socketed. Not yet tested if runestone bonuses are given (currently have training runes socketed).
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The stats do change, but if you look at the buff bonus on your character sheet, it will be higher with the eldritech runestone equipped.
  • Options
    kote4kote4 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there no way at all to justbuy tarmulune?