test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a progression minded guild (cst)

deacon777deacon777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey there, I am going to be playing tomorrow on the 25th. While I doubt I will be max level and able to participate in whatever end game content Cryptic has planned for some time I would like to start shopping around for a guild to join.

Who am I and what I am about:

I am a 33 year old gamer, I have been gaming my entire life. My mmo experience encompasses everything from UO to WoW. I am a HEAVY PvE player. I can (and have) leveled entirely from just chain running dungeon content in certain games. Overworld? PvP? Whats that?

I am 110% a raider. I am not dives wipe club hardcore (50 dkp MINUS!!!), but I do take end game seriously. I dont have to be on THE cutting edge, but if there is new unconquered content out, I want to be making attempts on a regular basis.

I have led raids before, been class leader and co gm before, so pulling a little extra weight to organize isnt something I am going to shy away from, that being said I am more comfortable simply being another grunt.

I don't mind adult humor as I have a pretty rancid vocabulary, but if you encourage or are part of this new wave of gamers that come from LoL or SC2 that thinks that dropping the N word left and right or just generally being bigots is funny or cool then you can just **** right on off. I have no problem with salty language as I use it myself regularly, but if you are so immature that your guilds entire vocabulary is nothing BUT that language .... dont even bother messaging me or replying to this post.

I'm looking to play with other adults, under aged guildies are fine so long as they conduct themselves in a fairly mature and professional manner. If I wanted to play with **** talking kids I would join a Call of Duty clan.

I dont RP or PvP so if those are cores of your guild please look elsewhere.

If you are looking for a player that is going to do what the guild needs done, like rolling a healer even though I hate healing. Or bringing my tank even though my tank doesnt need anything from the raid or instance. Im your guy.

Also, I am in CST time zone (central). I usually get home around 7pm cst and play up until about 1 or 2am mon-fri. I am no stranger to 5 to 7 hours of boss attempts, I actually enjoy it.

To summarize:

1.) Enthusiastic progression minded player who is looking for other like minded players.
2.) Has some limited leadership experience, more comfortable being with the rank and file.
3.) Dedicated.
4.) Mature, adult but also able to joke, play around.
5.) Will not role play or pvp at all.
6.) Willing to do whats best for the guild before doing whats best for me.
Post edited by deacon777 on

Comments

• fenchurchfenchurch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello there. I think that Deep Thought has pretty much everything you're looking for. We are a small but growing guild and all of our members are 21 or over. I'll just shut up and give you our site, www.godeep.enjin.com. You can also check out our recruitment thread here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?136061-Deep-Thought-is-recruiting-experienced-gamers-21

I'll be around all day if you'd like to chat on vent before making your decision as well. Hope to see you soon!
  • elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Excellent post about what kind of gamer you are. Rock Bottom is a fun guild that is built around for the most part with Mature gamers who enjoy the game for what it has to offer. We believe in taking the game light and are not about total hardcore. We have people that like to pvp, pve,and what no, but are not required to play anything they don't want. The only rule we ask is no drama. I don't have a list of what we can and can't offer you, since we are a prettily lose group. But if this interests you at all check us out Read more ..
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    Grievance is a multiple gaming community with over 10 years+ of history.

In Grievance! People are extremely nice, knowledgeable and helpful...

There are something for everyone. There are PG channel, there are Mature channels, there are different flavors of tea for everyone; and if you do not like TEA, we have Coffee, Irish Coffee, Wine and Beers as well! =)

After a long hard day at work, all we want to do is to relax and have some fun to chillax. We are playing a game to have fun and to hang loose with some guildmates to enjoy ourselves --- after all ---who wants to be forced to behave like a child all the time when you are having fun with a bunch of mature players?

Based on our latest roster, we have close to a hundred ACTIVE Neverwinter players (individual players, not alts, and not counting other members who play in other games) and counting. There should be enough groups for anyone to run dungeons in different time.

So come join us, on the glorious Open Beta Week for this amazing game.

Picking the right and friendly community will change your gaming experience dramatically; so make Grievance to be your family today!

We welcome you! So join us, TODAY!

Please visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

I hope to see you and to adventure with you soon! =)

Luna