test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rock bottom needs your help

elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
Rock Bottom, a guild of total un-epic proportions is need of 2 hero's tomorrow to join us so we can get the guild up and running on day 1( or -5 depending on how you look at it). If your willing to lose any self respect for yourself or just have a small amount of pity for us, then Join the ranks or at the very least help us get it started ( we have more coming a few days later)

Q) what do I get if do Join?

A) great question....you get self admiration for yourself, a real life bag of holding (aka your pocket), and you get to be part of catchy guild recruitment slogans like this:

"Are you tired of gnomish p.orn? Does your companion get more group invite's than you? Lost a duel to a GWF? Sounds like you have hit ROCK BOTTOM, a guild that might even let you come through the side entrance.

In reality we are a small fun group that believes in exactly that. We enjoy the game and all it brings, many of us having demanding life's that may at times limit the amount of time played and that's ok.
Post edited by elderock67 on

Comments

• myschaellamyschaella Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    sent you a PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawneehawnee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    Might want to add what shard youll be on
  • elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hawnee wrote: »
    Might want to add what shard youll be on

Excellent point. Dragon shard is where it's at.....
  • azrowariaazrowaria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 62
    edited April 2013
    Sent PM also
  • elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Shameless bump.
  • hopes1xhopes1x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    Figured I'd bump since I just applied. Good group of people!
  • samicus22samicus22 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Count me in!