test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a PvE Progression Guild

ichor10ichor10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi, I'm looking for a English speaking guild with a peak time zone between GMT & GMT+5, who are interested in progression PvE content (Endgame, Raiding/Dungeons pretty much the hardest highest stuff possible).

The guild doesn't need to be 1000 people online as long as its not a ghost town, 50+ is enough to be able to have a laugh in game and have enough people to do any guild stuff/activities/PvE with guild members.

I'll be starting with a Control Mage until Scourge Warlock is released.

I would write a wall of text saying how long I've been playing & what I've played but I feel there
Post edited by ichor10 on

Comments

• elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello Ichor, Rock Bottom is currently recruiting, we currently have about 10-12 of us so far, but plan to expand over the next week naturally. We are centered around pve, but I don't want to say we are hardcore gamers (some of use to be, but time has mellowed us out). If you would like to learn more about us please pm me or check out our guild site. We are planning on starting on the Dragon server. Either way, welcome to the game!
  • hopes1xhopes1x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    elderock67, just signed up on your forums and applied. :)
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    Grievance is a multiple gaming community with over 10 years+ of history.

In Grievance! People are extremely nice, knowledgeable and helpful...

There are something for everyone. There are PG channel, there are Mature channels, there are different flavors of tea for everyone; and if you do not like TEA, we have Coffee, Irish Coffee, Wine and Beers as well! =)

After a long hard day at work, all we want to do is to relax and have some fun to chillax. We are playing a game to have fun and to hang loose with some guildmates to enjoy ourselves --- after all ---who wants to be forced to behave like a child all the time when you are having fun with a bunch of mature players?

Based on our latest roster, we have close to a hundred ACTIVE Neverwinter players (individual players, not alts, and not counting other members who play in other games) and counting. There should be enough groups for anyone to run dungeons in different time.

So come join us, on the glorious Open Beta Week for this amazing game.

Picking the right and friendly community will change your gaming experience dramatically; so make Grievance to be your family today!

We welcome you! So join us, TODAY!

Please visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

I hope to see you and to adventure with you soon! =)

Luna