test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rank 3 Founder pack mounts usable at what level?

cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Does anyone know at what level the founder packs mounts will be usable seeing as they are rank3?

Any actual confirmation from the devs?
Post edited by cathgar457 on

Comments

• Options
    rumal1rumal1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I read in these forums (somewhere, I have no confirmation) level 20.

It is also my understanding that the level of your character does NOT determine what rank mount you can use. So if my above statement is true, you can use your rank 3 mount at level 20.
  • Options
    stauchstauch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    At level 20 where you can start using mounts at all, taken from the fact that I could buy and use a rank 3 mount from the zen store at level 20.
  • Options
    itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited April 2013
    Founder mounts are no different than any other as to when you may mount them as it is not the mounts ability to be mounted that is in question, but rather, your characters ability to mount. Which has been confirmed, level 20, just as it was in the beta weekends.

IGN: DrDoom
    CLS: Heretic
    SVR: Atlantis
    IND ID:1000165G030200060007250S15fb1f

I've been told on a different forum that the Rank 3 mounts in Zen store were only usable at level 20 for testing in Beta's. I would really like to know if it will be the same for Open Beta/Live.

To Rank the normal mounts, don't you need to be higher level than 20 to rank them to 2/3?
  • Options
    itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited April 2013
    As we've informed you cathgar. you will not be able to use your founder mount until your characters have reached level 20, when you get the quest from Sargent Knox. The mount you use, be it gold bought, zen bought, or founders reward. No mount is mountable until you reach the ripe old age of level 20. :D hope that clarifies things up for you.

IGN: DrDoom
    CLS: Heretic
    SVR: Atlantis
    IND ID:1000165G030200060007250S15fb1f

Thanks, I thought it was 20 as I brought the Howler mount in Zen store. It's just that someone else was saying level 40 to use Rank 3 mounts in Open Beta/live.
  • Options
    stauchstauch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    cathgar457 wrote: »
    I've been told on a different forum that the Rank 3 mounts in Zen store were only usable at level 20 for testing in Beta's. I would really like to know if it will be the same for Open Beta/Live.
    Beyond level 20 I didn't see any other level restrictions on anything relating to mounts, including the rank-up kits. So I seriously doubt that other forums was correct.
  • Options
    argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They can indeed be used at 20, the full rank 3 ones. One of the perks of buying a mount is that you can use Rank 3 out of the gate, no waiting around for level 40 on Rank 2, no waiting for level 60 for Rank 3. Do not level on to 21, nor 22, or 23. Do not level only to 19. Do not level only to 18. Do not level only to 17. You shall level to 20 and no further and no shorter. Upon leveling to 20 you shall ride your mount. You shall not be limited to rank 1 or 2, you may proceed on to 3. You will not be halted at rank 2, nor shall you halt at rank 1. Alt level 20 you shall ride your rank 3 mount... Perhaps I better start over, I am not sure that was clear. OK! First you get some shrubery...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    argantis wrote: »
    They can indeed be used at 20, the full rank 3 ones. One of the perks of buying a mount is that you can use Rank 3 out of the gate, no waiting around for level 40 on Rank 2, no waiting for level 60 for Rank 3. Do not level on to 21, nor 22, or 23. Do not level only to 19. Do not level only to 18. Do not level only to 17. You shall level to 20 and no further and no shorter. Upon leveling to 20 you shall ride your mount. You shall not be limited to rank 1 or 2, you may proceed on to 3. You will not be halted at rank 2, nor shall you halt at rank 1. Alt level 20 you shall ride your rank 3 mount... Perhaps I better start over, I am not sure that was clear. OK! First you get some shrubery...
    hehehe, great Holy Grail reference. :D