test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unrepentant Gaming

2»

Comments

• lahteedah1lahteedah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everyday in Protectors Enclave I see people in zone chat looking for guilds, starting new guilds or recruiting for new guilds. Don't you get tired of doing that for every game you play? Wouldn't it be awesome to play Neverwinter, or any other game you want to play with people you know? I think it is. I got tired of searching for a guild when I started a new game. I got tired of joining one and finding out I didn't like it, or that the guild was not a good fit for me. Sure, its more of an effort to fill out an application and go through a recruitment process rather than accept some random guild invite. It's worth it. Do it..

http://unrepentantgaming.com
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also wanted to let you guys know that we're a "24/7" guild. Most of our membership is in North America, but we have people on virtually every continent, including a few in Asia and a bunch in Europe. And everyone has different schedules, lots of people in different times zones and working different hours of the day, so our game channel and guild is populated pretty much 24/7.

So if you just logged in and got smack in the face by a tumbleweed coming out of your guild chat, then look no further.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • nordstrummnordstrumm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To be fair, OUR chat looks like a tumbleweed at certain hours of the day. Probably like... um... there was that one...

Well, anyway, it happens. Rarely, but it happens.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Between the chat on Mumble, the chat shared across CO and STO and the guild channel, I couldn't keep up last night...always a lot going on.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • cha0smonkeycha0smonkey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We've had a number of great applicants so far, and I want to welcome all the new folks! If you are scared off by the app process, don't worry. It is the only thing we take really seriously, and once you are in you are welcome in any game we play. Also, it doesn't have the questions typically found on hardcore guild apps.
    Member of the Neverwinter branch of Unrepentant Gaming.
    edited May 2013
    To answer so more burning questions...I think we have over 250 characters in the guild right now, most of them are unique players. We have a wide level range, with about 20 level 60's, and then a pretty even distribution down through the ranks. We have things going on from level 19&U PvP to Epic Dungeon runs, to people just looking for help leveling.

So if you're feeling like everyone's already out-leveled you, and there's no point in starting, then you're looking in the wrong places.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
    edited May 2013
    Aaaaaand....it looks like we all survived the Catpocalypse. The guild was back in action last night, as if nothing happened. And you weren't there to, shame on you!
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • cha0smonkeycha0smonkey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Man, I thought the Catpocalypse was going to be like the zombie apocalypse, only with cats. I had a bunch of plans hastily put together, boy do I feel silly now!
    Member of the Neverwinter branch of Unrepentant Gaming.
  • nordstrummnordstrumm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looks like I'm gonna have to buy another character slot to make room for this mysterious (ranger) ranged class being released.

Pretend the word in parenthesis is crossed out.
  • lahteedah1lahteedah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Getting tired of running solo? Tired of sitting in Protectors enclave looking for groups and seeing all the guild spam? Don't you wish you never had to go through finding the right guild again? Well if you are over 18, a casual gamer, and looking for some good friends to play with... then Unrepentant is for you. Yes, there is an application process. We don't take just anyone, but when you do get in, then your Unrepentant for life. No matter what game you want to play, we will be there with you!

http://www.unrepentantgaming.com