test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

founders only guild ?

asboeasboe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Are there founders only guilds recruting ? I have payed to be in game before anyone else ide rather not throw that advantage away by being held back in a guild that will have lower lvl members for the first month or so.
If anyone in this sort of guild is recruting (over 30 members only please) drop me a PM with server and contact details)
I am UK 44 yo and will be bringing my 16 yo son
regards lyndon.
Post edited by asboe on

Comments

• rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    It would help if you mentioned what type of guild you are looking for. There are many guilds that are reaching their player cap and likely wont be recruiting for some time after launch. However, we cant recommend any if we dont know why you are playing the game.

Are you a Roleplayer?

Are you a Casual Gamer?

Are you looking for a PvP guild?

Are you looking for a serious PvE progression guild?

These four questions will help you get started.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Sent a pm Lyndon, and wishing you the best in your journey. As the leader of the Neverwinter chapter of the Swarm, we welcome you to have a look and good luck in finding a home. Best wishes, Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • asboeasboe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had the best traps assasin the world has ever seen in diablo2, i had the 5th best shaman and the 12th best hunter on the WOW server i was on and i detest PVP ! (thats why i have kids ! ...saves me doing it lol)
    thanks for the advice,
    but seriously ( yes the rest is true but im not that much od an *** lol) i think i am a hardcore PVE type was 90+ hours a week in wallycraft
  • rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    Epoch Gaming would be my recommendation. I dont know how close they are to closing their recruiting though. But they are one of the few PvE progression guilds.

There are other guilds that may fit what you want, but most are casual, If you want PvE progression, I would check them out. If you dont mind a slightly higher focus on PvP, Heavenly might be worth a look. They do PvE, but I believe their main focus is PvP.

I would ask you to apply with Tenacity, but I have already seen that you are not the type of player that we would be interested in. Good luck in your search though.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • asboeasboe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rympha wrote: »
    Epoch Gaming would be my recommendation. I dont know how close they are to closing their recruiting though. But they are one of the few PvE progression guilds.

There are other guilds that may fit what you want, but most are casual, If you want PvE progression, I would check them out. If you dont mind a slightly higher focus on PvP, Heavenly might be worth a look. They do PvE, but I believe their main focus is PvP.

I would ask you to apply with Tenacity, but I have already seen that you are not the type of player that we would be interested in. Good luck in your search though.

In that case thank you and i will continue my search for a guild that requires players who are allowed to have opinions.